Weighting Game 0.8 testers

Hi, I qualify for all three criteria, and would like to apply.

Good thing I have all three so I can be a Bug tester.

I would like to test. i can even try and test it on phone with joiplay because last time it worked. And if not i can try it on pc. Here is my discord cofelylap203#5438

I’m a long time fan/supporter of the game, and definitely have no interest in sharing anything regarding your work. I come from a tech background as well, so I can probably help a bit with bug identification. I’d love to help if needed, but either way it’s great that this is happening :slight_smile:

I’m down to test,are we checking for text errors too?

I’d love to be a tester, been waiting for this for quite a while. Discord’s AlexH12#5950

I’d be happy to help test. Especially with spelling/grammatical errors…

Willing to lend a hand if you need it for bug hunting, text and whatnot. Discord: Angeloid#1148

I would love to test the game.

I would love to test the game! Discord: SkullyTheFirst#5221

Hi have been a fan of yours for awhile and I would love to help test this build. I thankfully qualify for all three criteria so hopefully I will be able to help you out.

Great news!Great game.I would be very happy to participate if needed!

I’d like to test this build

I would also like to throw my hat into the ring and test the build

I’m willing to help test, looks like you got no shortage of applicants though lol.

I’d like to apply! I have a discord account and a PC.

I would love to give it a go! Been playing for quite some time, but regardless I hope it turns out really well. Can’t wait to see how it turns out either now or on full release!

I’d be happy to test it out too (discord moon_shaped_pool#1346), though looks like you aren’t short of applicants!

Happy to help if needed!

Im able to fill alll three conditions! Let me know if I can help! :smiley: