WG Mud

What time zone?[/quote]

Was referring to Central U.S. time, as that’s where I live. Sorry for not mentioning that! :frowning:

Are you sure? I’ve checked in that range basically every time I’ve come by the forums for the past few days and it’s been down.

Are you sure? I’ve checked in that range basically every time I’ve come by the forums for the past few days and it’s been down.[/quote]

I don’t know what to tell you- just try midday hours for the east US. It’s your best bet. I’ve been able to get on fine at about Noon-1PM Eastern.

I think Al has to be around to boot it up again, so if he’s not and someone triggers a crash bug then it’ll stay down until Al gets around.

maybe we should have a question thread for stuff like this, but anyway -

how do you use some of the commands? I know you can do a command targeted towards someone, like poke, but I don’t know how to add in my own flair. I did see someone modify it to say “pokes ___ in her belly flab” and I would like to be non-generic as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been able to get on a couple of times as well; I enjoy it so far and I’m glad you’re adding to it.

[quote=“sanity.exe, post:45, topic:1072”]maybe we should have a question thread for stuff like this, but anyway -

how do you use some of the commands? I know you can do a command targeted towards someone, like poke, but I don’t know how to add in my own flair. I did see someone modify it to say “pokes ___ in her belly flab” and I would like to be non-generic as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have been able to get on a couple of times as well; I enjoy it so far and I’m glad you’re adding to it.[/quote]

The command to make a custom emote is emote.

For example, if my character Jessica wanted to rub her belly, ‘emote rubs her belly.’ would read ‘Jessica rubs her belly.’ It’s functionally a ‘me’ command that a lot of chatrooms use.