WGF Survey 2.0

Apparently it still works. I could answer all the questions and I saw one of my custom messages in the results page you posted.

1 Like

I just filled it out, too.

1 Like

I came back to check in on the results and it is good to see people are still filling this out! I appreciate everyone of you who has filled this out. Every bit of information gathered helps devs like me.

4 Likes

The survey reached 500 participants! Whooo!

Thanks, guys, for filling this out. I check it out every now and again to see what has changed and what is still popular and what not. Every participant’s submission matters!

2 Likes

Somehow only saw this just now

In any case, I don’t think people should try and chase trends too much

like this game doesn’t really fit well with what I’m into, and the game maker isn’t even into weight gain, but it’s to me by far the best game I’ve found on this site, I think because he just made what he wanted

2 Likes

I don’t personally think gauging your potential audience’s interests/preferences both sexual and non sexual is chasing a trend. A lot of companies, developers, and products do this all the time. It makes sense to understand your audience’s interest and you don’t have to compromise your vision to do so. I know that @MODOK123 would use this info to help enhance his project LITWTMH rather than put unnecessary restrictions of his project design to appeal to more people.

You are correct :slight_smile:

I made this to help all developers, including me.

1 Like