What do you guys think of IRL weight gain for your partner?

Personally, I think this is one of those fetishes that should probably remain fantasy. It’s such a massive change to a person, it’d only work if it was thoroughly consensual. And even after that, they’d have loads of health problems.

It just doesn’t sit right with me thinking about that stuff in real life. But again, consent is all that matters for that.

2 Likes

My taste irl don’t go as far as they do with 2D/fantasy stuff. I like 'em chubby but that’s about it.

2 Likes

Needed to repost to sound more serious, anyways. If you’re not cool with your partner gaining weight for whatever reason. Just ask them if they would want to try some belly stuffing here and there. So you can still enjoy your fetish, as well as having the benefit of them not getting or having serious issues being overweight. Best of both worlds i’d say, just make sure it’s consensual.

2 Likes

I consider it ideal, in a willing partner. If she doesn’t want to, I won’t try to force her. I’d try to talk her into it, but again: It’s her body being affected, so she would have the final say (if I had such a partner, because in my case this is purely hypothetical)

5 Likes