What kind of things (characters, features, etc.) you rarely or never see in wg visual novels?

If they are that rare, then it seems appropriate for a thread about things you rarely see in WG games, right?

2 Likes

Though maybe it’s not in the forefront, the main character of my VN is an adult over 25 and is an enthusiastic gainer! The only reluctance is the kinda of shy who-is-going-to-admit-it-first kinda thing.

Its a stuffing VN currently. But in the future…

Give it a try!

2 Likes

Oooh. Will have to try this weekend

One thing I haven’t seen very often in daz3d games is there being male characters that can also gain weight, or just having male characters in general. I can understands that people aren’t into that thing but it’s just what I’ve noticed with most daz3d games so far.

2 Likes

actually seeing a gym enjoyer losing her abs and the one she is traning gaining abs is huge but rare.

4 Likes

More extreme levels of fatness. Its always like the first 50-100 lbs, but rarely do you see VNs where the character get difficulties walking and stuff.
I guess thats cause most of them are not finished (if they ever will be) but still. Too often do I play one of those VNs that have like a day to day simulation with money and stuff to do during the day and play that for hours just to reach the “currently final weight” of slightly over chubby

1 Like