What weight do you wish you were at?

Honestly, if I could gain without my pre-existing knee issues (and my family’s medical history), I’d easily go for 400 pounds. Maybe 450, if I could manage it.

It’d be a mix of fat, and some muscle as I like to walk a lot and other exercises, but that number is just… it’s a nice thought. Unfortunately, I’ll leave it to fantasy. Weighing 330 lbs as it is, I couldn’t afford to get fatter even if I wanted to.

That’s the sad truth of it. Maybe when I die, if there’s a paradise in the afterlife I’ll get to do it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

feed him then :pig: i support fatter hubbys lol

2 Likes

In your case then you’ll most likely have to do the same thing I did, gain a lot of weight gradually over time. I gained about 180 lbs but it was over the course of about 5 years. Throughout that time I also lost lots of weight due to external non weight related health reasons. Plus if you buy really big clothes, it makes their memory of your weight very fuzzy and harder to notice when you do gain a lot. I just gained another 50 lbs (in addition to the 180 mentioned prior) and my family is literally oblivious. Hope that helps

5 Likes

I’m currently sitting at 244 (possibly more I don’t own a scale and last time I got weighed was a month ago) but I’d love to be 400 maybe 450. I have a pear shape so at first glance most people assume i’m around 160-180. Which I can’t really complain because it kinda allows me to live a double life, average weight in public, and big ass bitch when I’m naked or wearing tight clothes in the comfort of my own home/with a possible partner. On top of that it makes the physical aspects SO much easier! Most people this weight usually start seeing a lot of issues doing physical things but I’m perfectly fine going on long walks, hiking, etc. Honestly I just like being fat

7 Likes

Same here, I keep active, even at my weight, lots of long walks (2 - 3 hours, 7 - 12 ish miles) bench pressing, I’m pretty certain a good chunk of my weight is muscle, even with the outside padding adding on.

It’s why I don’t trust BMI calculations, a super muscley 5’08 guy/gal at 400lbs would still be considered morbidly obese by that metric

3 Likes

Honestly, my fantasies want me to get really big. Me and my partner have planned on doing it when we move in, and we’ve even planned a small routine to at least stay fit haha

2 Likes

Could you tell me your experience being very heavy?