What's your dream WG game?

hi, I’m new here, and I loved your idea so much I wanted to draw some concept art for it! It’s not finished yet, but I’ll be sure to post it when it is :relaxed:

I’m new here but I’ve been popping in and trying different things people have made, also a deeep fan of fenoxo’s infamous text games.

But as to my idea of a dream fat fetish games goes a little like this:
You are a Lypomancer, a mage whose power comes from fatty tissue and the potential energy therein. The End goal is to achieve more power whether by fattening up yourself or by use of Familiars.

Familiars would be NPCs that can be romanced, enslaved or otherwise linked to you so that you may draw on their fat reserves as well. All of this becomes then a balance caterign to your personal style, ‘how fat do I get?’ ‘do I want a stable of mobile familiars or one huge one?’

as to lypomancy itself I see it as a magic of affecting flesh, allowing for the reshaping and tailoring of bodies to fit your needs along with affecting chemicals and hormones in the body to alter moods, to possibly even creating immortality for you and your familiars. Conflicts in game could be resolved more by clever diplomacy and subtle use of magic rather than fighting.

Hmmhmm. Well, if we’re allowed to use futuristic tech for the game, I’d love a full VR game where you could just feel everything that happens to your character.

Real life is complicated, and while I definitely don’t want to become super toned, being fat can cause issues that I’d rather not have. Feeling out of breath sucks!

I’d love to just be able to slip into a body with all the plush and none of the consequence, and eat as much as I want without having reasons to worry about my health. And if the game was multiplayer, I wouldn’t feel guilty about meeting someone and encouraging them to eat their heart out, either!

Hopefully that sort of technology gets invented in my lifetime. I guess that’s one reason to try to stay healthy!

1 Like

I suppose my dream game would be a management sim like @gamerjohn1991 wanted… With the cannibalism. Essentially, you’d have kobolds farming fat furry women, helping them get fatter and caring for them… Until they’re harvested for milk, meat, fur and fat/oil. Kobolds can either manage an idyllic nature reserve, indirectly providing for its denizens, so that kobolds can hunt fattened prey… Or cut out the middleman and directly manage them on a ranch/industrial farm. Grow acres of food for them, keep them clean(ish), and build proper facilities to house them, care for them, “process” them, and store/distribute their products.

You start small and primitive, with simple hunting gear and farming knowledge, but continually develop, discovering technologies as well as a helpful disease that turns furs into perfect livestock, gluttonous and docile. As your burgeoning kobold civilization grows, so too will the need for more meat to feed it and more rendered oil to fuel it’s machines, necessitating larger-scale ranches and even larger furs, which in turn require more specialized equipment and transportation.

Ideally, the game would challenge the player logistically, emphasizing the difficulty of managing impossibly large subjects and moving them around. Some problems the player would need to solve would range from widening doors and passageways, reinforcing bridges, stronger harnesses/elevators for vertical movement, and building canals to simply float subjects to their destination.

Hopefully, the fact that you play as kobolds who make others fat circumvents the frustration of lost capability with increased weight that plagued many WG games, and tying the WG to an actual incentive aside from the fetish would make it more compelling… Albeit in a way that might turn a lot of people off.

That sort of reminds me of one of the projects leupai worked on. I think it was called Elflands…

And I’m also pretty sure it’s one of the things they took down when Boundless went. That was a sad week! I remember it happened around the time that Tainted Elysium went as well. Both of those were super unique games in their own ways . . .

I’m just glad we got the forums back.

It might be an older thread, but I am glad it has been revived, because every game starts with an idea.

This open-ended question really made me think. All this time as a lurker I have just enjoyed the elements of WG games I liked and tried to ignore the aspects I disliked. Not once did I ever stop to wonder what my ideal game would even look like, let alone how it would play. I already described my preferences here, but translating it into an operable game takes much more planning (which is why I never pondered it before). I get to dream big, literally.

Simply put, my fantasies teeter on the edge of realism–it is like a slice of life if all the stars aligned. I prefer an immersive, first-person experience, accompanied by some initial control factors to get the ball rolling in the direction I want. That means while you may not be able to magically pack on a hundred pounds overnight, you can decide at the start of the game how strict your parents are on keeping you healthy. You would not be able to will yourself into running a marathon at six hundred pounds, but you can assign your character a body shape and facial features.

The dream WG game is 3D, with narration and dialogue text. Interactive multiplayer would be optional. The camera angle would be first-person, but you have the option of observing yourself through someone else’s eyes when within presence. I want to be able to see the character walk, run (if he/she can), jump (to a reasonable extent), sit, and lie down. You would be given the choice to explore the 3D world at your (character’s) own pace or jump to locations (time would be adjusted accordingly). The gameplay would be at a variable pace, tailored to your wants. Skip to the next day, week, month, or year whenever you like.

My dream WG game has endless possibilities, catering to a variety of natural weight gaining kinks. Since it is a gaining game, you will have a slow metabolism, but you have control over your diet and physical activity habits. You want to have a sadistic feeder stuff you past the half-ton mark? Go ahead. [You may have to plan out how to live that long, but it would be possible.] You want to become a muscle-gut champion sumo wrestler? Go for it. I like the idea of toggling descriptions. You would be able to specify how much you want to hear about food consumption, gas, mobility, physique/figure (down to emphasis on certain body parts), etc.

Perhaps the best part of my ideal game is that it would be absolutely customizable at the beginning, then you are allowed free range in the world. You can skip to the point of immobility, at whatever age you want that to be at. I would start from toddler age. Any ethnicity/race or income level. The family composition is yours to dictate. The settings would range, so you can be a fatty moving between and living in a rural, suburban, or urban location(s). No gender restrictions, no occupational limits (as long as the work is physically and technically possible for your person).

NPCs will play as large or as small a role as you would like them to. This will be possible since you have insight and input into their tendencies. You can eliminate doctor visits from the game by selecting parents that overlook scheduling them. Teasing bullies can be relocated to another school if you choose to report them. You have free choice over how much you interact with encouragers or feeders.

Case study: a trip to the gym. Do you request a personal trainer, sign up for a class, or go solo? What machines? How busy is the area where you workout? How hard and for how long do you exercise? Suppose you chose to work with a personal trainer. You now have more options. What gender? How strict? Feedback mostly positive or negative?

There is no game objective, per se. There would be no points, levels, or achievement goals programmed in. Time will pass in snippets. If you shower, the game will narrate and the character model will move for maybe a minute. Driving somewhere will take only a moment (of real time, not in-game time), as we skip the transit. The game ends when you choose to quit, or when your character dies. Saving can be initiated wherever, whenever. Interesting note: You can actively keep your weight normal, with some effort. It would not be considered “losing,” but the narration would be extremely bland, akin to a Sims game.

Goodness, this was a fun exercise. It is a good way to become active on this forum. Maybe I will formally introduce myself sometime…

7 Likes

My ideal WG game would be a highly detailed and aesthetic visual novel based around catgirls like nekopara, where you view the story from the perspective of the master of the household, but centered on weight gain and stuffing as well as petplay instead. Having the characters in slice of life situations with different routes to fattening each one up, courting them, and various endings sounds great <3

3 Likes

Hi, hobby game developer here, I would like to work on your game idea if that’s alright. The game will be an open world text adventure game in a food-centric world. The player will combat food monsters using specialized weapons-cooking utensils. For example, forks and chopsticks will deal extra damage to spaghetti monsters but less damage to soup and ice scream monsters.

There’ll be detailed eating and digestion mechanics for the eating contests. Different food types behave differently, carbs digest quickly, give lots of energy upfront but will give the player an energy crash after, fat digest much more slowly and steadily, protein digest the slowest. Fiber helps clean the GI tract and help things move along, which will be crucial during eating contest as the player needs to push as much food through their GI as possible. Also, there’ll be many actions available during eating such as belly massage, drinking laxatives, …

I’ll definitely need writers for the game, but I can take care of the coding part.

Please tell me if anyone is interested in making the game a reality. I should have the prototype up soon.

3 Likes

My ideal WG game is already out, really. BOUNDLESS rpg has had me enthralled with how imaginative it is, and for whatever reason, all I need to satisfy me is numbers for how large my features are, and small things; reminders that I am really unfit, little things like I’m being swallowed up by my boobs/losing balance because my character took the route of being absurdly top-heavy. Those little things do it for me, not always images and animations of jiggling fat. I enjoy the text-based RPG.

My only problem is that Boundless isn’t being worked on too much, and the Developer/programmer of it (Leupai) kicked me from the community Discord, literally breaking my heart because I am so obsessed with the universe they have created. Due to this, I am having a very hard time finding any versions of BOUNDLESSRPG, but that game, with it’s many many customization opportunities, and the very satisfying and livid transformation elements, make it the best game for the fetish I have ever experienced, and I feel like other games should take inspiration from it.

Boundless really was one of a kind. Maybe someone will figure out how to recapture the weird magic it had. Guess that’s what these forums are for!

Thinking about it, one thing (at least, one thing that other games COULD try to do) that makes it so different is that there wasn’t any linear story. It is entirely freeform and up to you to choose what you want to do or become.

1 Like

It was super ambitious, too! I used to go through the game file and see what content there was, and there were tons of apparently unfinished parts like getting so enormous that you became a planet. I was looking forward to seeing that finished, since that’s one of my earliest fantasies. It was a real bummer when Leupai announced they were shelving the project!

If there’s anything I can do, I would love to create or assist in writing for a game like that. It is a lot of fun to imagine what your little creature can mutate into, and BOUNDLESSrpg was made and monitored so that nothing in it or about it was directly sexual in any way, which is really perfect for me, being disinterested in sexual activities.

But this is an offer, if anyone can make something along the lines of a quest game, or some text-based WG games (W/O sexual writing), I could definitely try to help, if there’s enough support!

1 Like

I would love to see a rougelike WG and/or inflation game. Randomly generated dungeons full of appropriately-themed enemies, plenty of consumable items, and equippable armor/clothing with a variety of unique effects.

1 Like

@nametaken There was a game on the old boards called “Food Fugitive” by @Trident_Blue that was a text-based rogue-like:

Though you’ve got me wondering how hard it would be to add wg elements into NetHack or similar.

@dingotush Oh shit son, I’m gonna have to take a look.

Basically just an open world, 3d version of Fetish Master.

I’m pretty partial to text based games because it allows you to use your imagination to make people look however the hell you want them to.
Gradual weight gain on a character that becomes hooked on food is great. The game should allow you to choose your characters background, personality, and appearance. Denial is always fun; the choice to wear unsuitable clothes and such. Lots of descriptions as the character notices but doesn’t notice herself outgrowing clothes and becoming tired by certain tasks. Eating scenes and their fallout. No one else gets fat, they just comment on her gain. The character just going about her days getting progressively fatter would be awesome. There could be some boyfriend storylines where they eventually leave her because she’s getting too fat. The choice to fall further and further into gluttony. Public stuffing is always hot; like she just goes to a shopping mall and eats all day. Better yet she gets a job at a fast food or icecream place and gets freebies.

i mean a good weight gain game should emphasis the whole gaining part without cutting away from its “real point” i mean i do understand why people would make a weight gain focused game but i enjoy something with actual depth and good gameplay… though i’ve never seen it done… witch gives a sugery blandness to most of the games i’ve seen on the internet that i just bairly see with anything else

My dream game would basically be to see Boundless or Tainted Elysium finished aha, but both of those got shelved for life issues so there’s naught to do there.

Otherwise I think I’d want something that allows for multiple characters to gain weight? My habit with WG games is typically to focus on getting big and then eventually the numbers and descriptions stop meaning anything to me and it kinda fizzles out, so something focused on multiple characters or playthroughs of going through gains would be really cool.

Semi-related to that concept, one of my ideas for a feedism-based game was centered around a type of beauty competition where you’re given a set amount of time to fatten a character up. Probably would’ve played not terribly unlike Princess Maker or similar Management games, if you’re familiar with them.

Also, more games where you’re subject to a feeder’s mercy would be super good. Lemme be subby in these horny games, damnit!

1 Like