What's your dream WG game?

Boundless really was one of a kind. Maybe someone will figure out how to recapture the weird magic it had. Guess that’s what these forums are for!

Thinking about it, one thing (at least, one thing that other games COULD try to do) that makes it so different is that there wasn’t any linear story. It is entirely freeform and up to you to choose what you want to do or become.

1 Like

It was super ambitious, too! I used to go through the game file and see what content there was, and there were tons of apparently unfinished parts like getting so enormous that you became a planet. I was looking forward to seeing that finished, since that’s one of my earliest fantasies. It was a real bummer when Leupai announced they were shelving the project!

If there’s anything I can do, I would love to create or assist in writing for a game like that. It is a lot of fun to imagine what your little creature can mutate into, and BOUNDLESSrpg was made and monitored so that nothing in it or about it was directly sexual in any way, which is really perfect for me, being disinterested in sexual activities.

But this is an offer, if anyone can make something along the lines of a quest game, or some text-based WG games (W/O sexual writing), I could definitely try to help, if there’s enough support!

1 Like

I would love to see a rougelike WG and/or inflation game. Randomly generated dungeons full of appropriately-themed enemies, plenty of consumable items, and equippable armor/clothing with a variety of unique effects.

1 Like

@nametaken There was a game on the old boards called “Food Fugitive” by @Trident_Blue that was a text-based rogue-like:

Though you’ve got me wondering how hard it would be to add wg elements into NetHack or similar.

@dingotush Oh shit son, I’m gonna have to take a look.

Basically just an open world, 3d version of Fetish Master.

I’m pretty partial to text based games because it allows you to use your imagination to make people look however the hell you want them to.
Gradual weight gain on a character that becomes hooked on food is great. The game should allow you to choose your characters background, personality, and appearance. Denial is always fun; the choice to wear unsuitable clothes and such. Lots of descriptions as the character notices but doesn’t notice herself outgrowing clothes and becoming tired by certain tasks. Eating scenes and their fallout. No one else gets fat, they just comment on her gain. The character just going about her days getting progressively fatter would be awesome. There could be some boyfriend storylines where they eventually leave her because she’s getting too fat. The choice to fall further and further into gluttony. Public stuffing is always hot; like she just goes to a shopping mall and eats all day. Better yet she gets a job at a fast food or icecream place and gets freebies.

i mean a good weight gain game should emphasis the whole gaining part without cutting away from its “real point” i mean i do understand why people would make a weight gain focused game but i enjoy something with actual depth and good gameplay… though i’ve never seen it done… witch gives a sugery blandness to most of the games i’ve seen on the internet that i just bairly see with anything else

My dream game would basically be to see Boundless or Tainted Elysium finished aha, but both of those got shelved for life issues so there’s naught to do there.

Otherwise I think I’d want something that allows for multiple characters to gain weight? My habit with WG games is typically to focus on getting big and then eventually the numbers and descriptions stop meaning anything to me and it kinda fizzles out, so something focused on multiple characters or playthroughs of going through gains would be really cool.

Semi-related to that concept, one of my ideas for a feedism-based game was centered around a type of beauty competition where you’re given a set amount of time to fatten a character up. Probably would’ve played not terribly unlike Princess Maker or similar Management games, if you’re familiar with them.

Also, more games where you’re subject to a feeder’s mercy would be super good. Lemme be subby in these horny games, damnit!

1 Like

Either vale city 3.0 or Tainted Elysium getting finished

That is actually a really, really tough call, though I’ll do my best to answer.

I think a text based simulation would be the style I’d go for. While I’ve played and enjoyed a number of the fantasy combat rpg style games, they don’t really do it for me. Someone who weighs over 500 pounds going on an adventure, fighting monsters, and saving the world? That’s a little much.

On the other hand, continuing with the same fantasy setting, a young woman who moves to her Grandma’s village to help her run a bakery. And as time goes on, your character’s skills improve and she becomes more successful, but at the same time, she’s eating more and more. From a thin stick of a girl on arrival, she slowly balloons with fat until she starts having a lot of difficulty dealing with her added poundage. Eventually, she knows she should stop, but she just can’t control herself, and her weight continues to soar.

Another thing that does bother me about a lot of the fetish games is that getting fat is often a crippling detriment in the game. Simply put, you can get too fat to keep going. I found that with my character in No One’s RPG. Eventually, she got so fat that she used all her stamina to move a single square. While it was rather hot that she’d gotten so massive that she was useless for anything other then eating more and getting even fatter, it meant there was a lot in the game that I simply couldn’t do unless I held back. And let’s be fair, asking someone to hold back in a fetish game is just odd.

That said, I would certainly want some negatives to occur at higher weights. This will probably be best explained in another example. In this one, the player character is a young woman, either in college or on her own for the first time. Perhaps she’s become the guardian of her younger siblings after the untimely passing of her parents. Regardless of exact circumstances, you find yourself trying to make enough to keep yourself and any dependents going. The work scene doesn’t pan out well, but eventually you find the means to keep yourself afloat, either as a gaining camgirl or a personal feedee to someone with money. Naturally you start to gain weight, slowly at first, but rapidly picking up speed as your stomach stretches out and your daily consumption rises.

This is what I’m getting at, in a nutshell. As you get heavier, the core gameplay elements, in this case cash (and grades, if applicable), goes up and life gets easier. But the fatter you get, the more inconveniences you have to deal with. Outgrowing and bursting out of clothes, increasingly expensive purchases of new articles, a rising food bill (assuming you’re paying for it), decreasing mobility, etc. After certain thresholds, some activities become difficult if not out right impossible for you to do; household and yard maintenance, for example. So what do you do? Do you hire help? Does your feeder take care of these things for you? Or, in the context of being their guardian, do your younger siblings take over these duties, leaving you to be the primary bread winner for the family? Or in the college example, what do you do once you’re too fat to fit in the desks, or outgrow the doors? What do you do if you have a final being held on the 4th floor, the elevator is broken, and when you weighed yourself this morning, you were over 600 pounds? And then there’s dealing with the reaction of friends (and family, if applicable). It’s very unlikely there they’d be exactly thrilled with the fact you’ve gotten so fat so fast. Or maybe they’re totally okay with it. Maybe they’re a large (heh) part of the reason you’ve gotten this way. Either way, how do you approach it, or deal with it?

I probably rambled on a bit more then I should have, but the core idea is there. Simply put, I feel there’s far, far better ways to deal with the detriments of a fat character other then “you can no longer walk, thus lose the game.” Likewise, there should be some benefit to being fat. Players, myself included, don’t like playing games that punish us for enjoying the core features of the game.

And as you probably guessed from my examples, I really like playing a female feedee, especially a reluctant, bottom heavy one, with a, shall we say, generous bust line. I also enjoy games that let me be a male feeder, though given the option, I’ll generally choose the former before the latter.

And, as suggested by @Slime_Candy, a game where you’re subject to your feeder’s whims would be pretty baller. I’m not sure how it would work, but damn it, someone needs to figure out how.

Man, I’ve really got to learn how to program these things.

10 Likes

God, a Bakery-centric game would be so good…

2 Likes

I did a great RP about a year or two along those lines. Didn’t end all that well (one of the later entrants was a real chowder head), but up to that point, it was one of the better ones I was a part of. It really was good inspiration, I just need to figure out how to work with it.

1 Like

I have an idea:

The game would be similar to The currently unamed stuffing rpg, an RPG set in a fantasy land as you the protagonist sets out to stop an evil entity bent on fattening the world. Pretty simple, but here’s the catch:

A karma system of sorts.

You would have three possible paths to follow for three different endings, “Friendly Feedee”, “Normal Nom-er,” or “Sadistic Stuffer”. The endings and many in-game events would be affected by your choices, basically rather you choose to gently encourage weight gain and not force it on others, to be a tyrannical force feeder and extremely manipulative, or do a little of both without committing to either.

An example:

A girl just got dumped by her boyfriend and is now eating her feelings. You could choose to comfort her and gently feed her until she’s satisfyingly stuffed while boosting her confidence, making her more open to her weight, or you could manipulate her emotions, making her more desperate than ever to fill her emotional void as you “Generously” provide plenty of addictive foods to help, or just ignore her and move on.

A pretty basic example I know, but it does get my point across I hope.

The more “Evil” acts you perform the more options for manipulation and force-feeding you have while the same would be true for “Good” acts, like say after enough evil acts you gain the option to replace or enchant meals with more fattening/addictive versions when an NPC is not looking or with enough good acts you can gain NPC’s trust and they will allow you to feed them or cuddle them when you wanted. Of course, as the game went along and you built more evil/good points it would let you take things to higher and higher extremes.

All around not a groundbreaking idea but one I’d still like to see none the less

3 Likes

I’ve got another one.

So I’m a fan of “Bad end” scenarios, things were the heroes fail and the world is dominated by a single person, at least on a fetishistic level. So another game that I would love to see is once again an RPG. The setting doesn’t matter too much as the focus of the game could take place just about anywhere at any time.

You would be a skinny girl planning out how to take over the world in a gluttonous, iron-fisted rule.

The game would revolve around your escapades to gain both power and weight, the ultimate end goal being to own EVERYTHING. The game would allow you room to choose how you wanted to do it, maybe you wanted to be a evil master mind and pull strings from the shadows, maybe you want to a sientist discovering new technology to give you more power, or maybe you would focus on pure brute strength and just force everyone to do your bidding.

Again, simple but would be great to see. Ok

3 Likes

I would actually love to see a horror themed weight gain game. It’s a sort of scenario I’ve wanted to see done for awhile, and I think it’d be pretty fun.

3 Likes

Vale City updates are coming along pretty well. 2.0 is estimated for winter release. The very last pack of artworks for Vale-City 2.0 by Narukami92 on DeviantArt

I’d want a game that’s like Super Fatty RPG, but you play as a Pokemon.