What's your dream WG game?

An RPG that is already based in weight gain and inflation but has built in modding tools that are simple to use. you want to reskin a preexisting enemy and give them an attack that immediately immobilizes the target? you can.

preferably 3d with full character customization including choice of sex, gender, custom pronouns if yours aren’t included. body type preferences for yourself and your partners. also you can change essentially anything about your character at any time using an item (magic mirror, morph potion, idk). you can be a tall, muscle gutted, green, anthro tiger or a chubby, or regular human if you’re weird.

I like the idea of a semi modern fantasy setting where you can call your wizard friend on a smart phone to help you fight a dragon with necromancy powers and its army of skeletons.

a large party system where you can travel the world with multiple people at the same time.

some sort of property ownership system where you can buy the local bar and put weight gain potions in the kegs instead of beer causing the locals to blimp up, or by a farm to grow fruits and vegetables or raise animals (there is also anti-creepiness measures where it will detect if you add a mod that allows you to do “things” to the farm animals it immediately sends an email to the local authorities). and other businesses like potion shops, illegal ‘potion’ brewery’s, inn’s, etc. all with optional management quests.

a story that is there for when you want to do it, but all content is already available if you don’t care to do the story quests.

the ability to change aspects of the appearance of companions by using potions taking them to gyms, restaurants, and also dialogue. this will change their model and dialogue. btw everything is fully voiced including you Max the main character with a purposefully gender neutral name with multiple voices to choose from. they will also comment on your appearance.

both male and female growth (either can be disabled) as to give something to everyone. is there a fetish included you don’t like, you can turn that off too. maybe there’s one not included that you do want maybe you can add it with the modding tools depending on how complicated it is.

a leveling system where you have individual skills where you get a skill point to use in that tree every time you level up that skill. along with the typical leveling system you’d expect though this is essentially just a number.

completely optional multiplayer with public and private servers. or just invite your friends into your game.

saving works similar to terraria where you have separate character and world files.

custom difficulty like maybe you want to be an immortal god who has a hard time while gambling or someone who dies from strong winds but levels up at the speed of light.

and that’s all for now until I can afford to do some of this magic. I’m only 5 billion away from my kickstarter goal.

1 Like

Two types for me, online and offline.

Online, a VR game specifically made for WG/inflation stuff (VR optional, just enhances the experience). Different settings for different kinks, like instant weight gain or stuffing only, extremely fast or more realistic, and anywhere in between. Vore included because some people would like it. And consent is mandatory for the major fetishes when interacting with others one on one. Also definite report function for people who take the role play way too far.

Offline, a procedurally generated maze game of sorts. Main goal is to escape/find the exit, but obstacles are there to stuff you to your limits. Break rooms would exist for you to digest what you’ve eaten so far and as a checkpoint. Get forcefed too much, pass out and wind up back where you last took a rest, with all of your food digested plus an extra ten percent or so extra weight as an incentive to not just keep going until you simply can’t. Also all the traps reset, and are likely a bit harder to properly avoid since you’re larger. Win by reaching the end, with different endings based on how much you weigh. Lose by getting too fat to move or opting to leave without the prize that lured you to the maze in the first place, plus keeping all the weight you put on. Maybe do a bit of a progression system a la Rogue Legacy, in which each run is actually someone new from your character’s family line with slightly different traits, like more muscle to carry more bulk or a stronger stomach to eat more before passing out.

2 Likes

I skimmed through and your response was the only one I saw which mentioned Tainted Elysium, so I’d like to add to it. I absolutely loved the visual as well as written descriptions of your characters appearance, weight, features, etc. And I liked the open-ended design of the game. Something like that with much more content, such as clothing, more ways to expand/gain weight, more to do, etc. would be such an amazing game

The game of my dream is impossible to make with our current technology (maybe in 10 years in least).
It implies:
-Virtual reality hyper realist like in The Matrix, Evangelion or SAO.
-AI able to control all NPC realistically and reacting like human being. Also able to make plots and manage the lore and factions. And finally tending to gather people with same kinks.
-MMORPG fetish game without limit of interactions and number of people at the same place.
-A lot activity and axes of evolving, for all taste, fight, lifeskill, building, quests or just fetish fun etc.

Hello this is my first time posting, I am a lurker.
But a good WG game would be a sandbox/simulator game with physics.
I like interacting with my environment, For example [Momulator] (Momulator! - Extreme Pregnancy Simulator)
It is very limited right now but on the creators twitter they are working on VR and Physics interactions.
Being able to touch the belly and breasts of a 3D model would be so great.

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out! Ironically, what I’m making is my own idea of my dream fetish game. The game will have a WG only mode, so patience might reward you

1 Like

I think it would be like a life simulator almost with cars, work, and npcs who are somewhat like a npc from gta. But you can gain weight and stuff and there isnt a limit either and being certain weights have pros and cons. For example if you get too big you wont be able to drive a car anymore and youll be really slow.

It would also be nice if there was body physics as well which would be a cherry on top. Hell if someone could make that game id support the hell out of it, I mean id rather wait for that then GTA 6 lmfao.

Ive tried playing fallout 4 and skyrim but what sucks is if you get big you wont have a bigger hitbox meaning you cant get stuck easier or be a bigger target which kinda in my opinion would make it fun. i guess a work around id be fine with is the fat meshing with object. For example in Coldsteelj mod with Fallout if you were larger than a door frame your fat would mash together or work around object if you touching them with enough force. In some ways I feel like Skyrim could do this as they already have it with clothing.

1 Like

I just want a simple Furry WG game, possibly with transformation and inflation

2 Likes

A VN but not necessarily with an interesting story, focusing on WG mixed with other niche kinks like size growth, size theft or even futa
I guess the closest thing to that would be project realism by mecha

1 Like

Maybe an FPS like Left 4 Pop, but utilizing different size expansion fetishes to maximize how the game works. Something like this:

1. Fat sizes grant heavier weights to minimize knockback and grant higher damage when landing on or charging at enemies. Downside is mobility issues and losing full mobility at the max size.

2. Air inflation sizes make the user faster and can reach higher places by floating in the air. The downside is that you take more damage the bigger you get and cannot sink in water.

1 Like

You should try the pirate’s fate, It’s kinda like the game you suggested but a bit more SFW and it has fat furs and transformations

honestly for me i just like cute and silly stuff. ive always had a preference for characters who are adorable and funny, if theres fetish content thats just an added plus. although… i do love belly stuffing so id definitely love that in it :3 im a fan also of both good art styles and really verbose descriptions :writing_hand:(◔◡◔)
i guess it would probably be a visual novel :3 i know forks exists but its dead if i remember… bleh.

My dream WG game is a game that would mix the Religion and Character writing of Apostles, the World Conquest and politcking of the Crusader Kings games, the Economic simulation, story telling through mechanics of Free Cities with some harem building elements thrown in. I want to be a crusading feeder who wants to change the face of the world they occupy, whether through righteous conquest or Machiavellian plotting. I want it to be Operatic in scale and make me feel like a God-Emperor of said world playing it. THAT, is the good shit.

I’d like to play a high-budget cooking/restaurant game, along the lines of Ore no Ryouri or Cook Serve Delicious.

Maybe the premise is that you’re starting a new franchise location of a fat-themed restaurant, and there’s a culture of customers judging these restaurants based on how much the manager has gained. You start off skinny and most of the cooking minigames are for feeding yourself, with only the occasional customer coming in. As you fatten up and get more and more popular, that ratio starts to shift to mostly cooking for customers.

On the management sim side, you can have employees (who also gain weight, obviously) and an expanding menu with different minigames. You have to keep customers fat and happy, and the cooks you hire will also contribute to feeding you. The restaurant could unlock different amenities too, like a huge scale that weighs all of your customers as they walk in and shows that in the UI.

Having some dating sim/visual novel elements makes sense, both with employees and customers. Different scenes with increasing stages of obesity, etc. Once the player character gets up in the 600+ lb range, your restaurant will be successful enough for lategame story stuff like visitors from the corporate office or interviews from news reporters.

I just love the image of a near-immobile manager greeting customers as they walk in the front door, and everyone stopping to rub your belly before they order food lol

For me, it wouldn’t be a WG focused game, it would be a well-rounded (Ha! Nice) RPG with survival mechanics, similar to Skyrim or Fallout (I know, I’m a BGS fan, fight me) but with weight as a role-playing mechanic akin to San Andreas

It’d be a fantasy setting, villages, settlements, etc., where you play as some random guy that is not the chosen one or destined for greatness, but instead you build up to that with a reputation system. Your character wouldn’t be bound to be the hero, but instead you actually can fully be whoever you want to be, the main mechanic being a faction building system with an HQ, settlements (that you don’t have to micromanage) and resource outposts. You can turn your faction anywhere from noble vigilantes that help anyone with no expectations of rewards, to mercenaries that would do anything for the right price, to just raiders who want nothing but to bring anarchy to everyone around them

Anyways, back to the WG mechanics. They’d be there to complement your class, skinny characters make better assassins and rogues, buff makes warriors and barbarians, fat makes mages and apothecaries. Each body type would benefit different branches

Fat would give mages higher magika storage, like a battery, the bigger it is, the more charge it can hold. Warriors would want lean muscle and little body fat, giving them better speed and even better melee damage, while paladins and spell-swords would want a bit of padding for the spells they’d need to cast. Rogues and pretty much any stealth build would want to stay as small and light as possible, but if they use potions, then a bit of weight will help them, like medicine, dosage would matter when testing potions and poisons, a bigger body would need a higher dosage to have noticeable effects in some cases (crafted potions would initially be unknown until tested, then you can simply craft like in Skyrim)

With the survival mechanics, you would need to make sure you don’t starve or get dehydrated, but because of the weight classes, you’d also need to make sure you eat what’s best for your class. As a side note, the weight classes would have buffs and debuffs that are very small but still noticeable, so anyone could have anybody type without spoiling the fun, but the differences would be more important in higher difficulties for those hardcore players

A game like this would be amazing, having WG for those who want it, but, because it’s not the sole focus, anyone could enjoy it

1 Like

Just a M/F couple romance dating sim game. Mutual weight gain. Furry/anthro. Decent enough art and writing. Not a lot of weird extra things people tend to put on top. No sex. That’s it really.

1 Like

My dream WG game boy that’s a tough one…

Ok

Perhaps a game that acts both like an Open RPG game with life sim mechanics, with being able to make your own Feedee or feeder character from the get go in perhaps a world ruined by famine and it’s upto your character to bring nourishment back to the world by their own means.

They start off obviously thin to begin having to find supplies and things to grow obviously and gain skill levels and every so often skill points to make it so their body store fat and burns less of it or be able to get more from crops etc… gain enough skill levels and you go up a character level (Like runefactory) and earn character points that drastically improve & change your feedee or feeder (i.e feedee has gotten fat enough to select a trait to determine her fat shape which will give her bonuses and some negatives in combat or the feeder gets a set of talents to choose from to determine if he is a submissive to a assertive feeder with their being even a mutual gainer trait for them.

1 Like

Sounds like a good world. Being a lipomancer might be a good idea there. Any other ideas you have for the game?

I would have magic be more of a passive-type regen, usually games don’t do that, that would make your mana regenerate while you use it. This would allow for necromancy to be a viable option, unlike in Skyrim, by making those spells take mana constantly rather than one burst for a 60 second summon

Spells would be divided between active and passive. Active would be like a stream of fire you need to keep pouring mana into, while passive would be like making a connection and it taking mana on its own

With this system, if you use a passive spell that takes 14 mana per second while you regenerate 15, you can keep it active until whenever you deactivate it while still regenerating 1 mana per second. This means that a skilled enough necromancer could have multiple summons and still be able to fight with magic. Of course, zombies and passive shield spells could only take so much before dispelling on their own because of damage received

Active spells in the other hand, if they need 19 mana per second, and you only regenerate 15, you can still use the spell, but it will scale to whatever mana it can take. In this example, 15 divided by 19 is roughly 0.79, which means that when you reach 0 mana reserves and keep using the spell, it will only be 79% as effective

I thought of this system mostly because in Skyrim you can keep swinging your sword with no stamina, but if you run out of magicka, you can’t attack with magic

1 Like

I have thought about this recently (Though these are ideas I’ll probably never capitalize on since I don’t know a lick about making a game)

I’ve always wanted to see a game that combined WG/Expansion + Shrinking, since generally for the shrinking/tiny species in a big world in various stories, I’ve always loved the perspective. Just these normally mundane stuff around us becoming immense spectacles.

(The closest existing games I can think of is Watering the Plant Girl , but if anyone knows of any other examples please let me know.)

(Plus, giant food being eaten. That kinda writes itself right there.)

Story wise I could either see this from the perspective of a naturally tiny species (like a fae style one), or you could take the Wonderland/Grounds approach and have it be a normal person shrunk somewhere.

I’m not sure what type of game this would be, or what mechanics it would have though (since again, I don’t know what goes into making a game), but all I know is that I would want it filled with various paths for plenty of exploration and customization (like an Insatiable Hearts type game or something)

1 Like