Which one Big Round bellies Or Big Doughy Bellies?

I was just thinking which type of belly do you guys or girls like For me I love Big old Round belly like a Ball I guess it is because I like Pregnant bellies also I can rub it like a ball.

4 Likes

hmm Mixed. I like the big round bellies but I also like doughy blobs.

6 Likes

Doughy, jiggly, and flabby, preferably with two or more rolls.

10 Likes

DOUGHY i like roll :))))

8 Likes

Round is alright, but big, soft, doughy ones are just on a higher tier.

4 Likes

On the one hand: I like em soft and doughy, easy to knead and use as a pillow.

But on the other: being so full of food that it’s round and stiff? Hell yeah. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I like flabby love handles and bellies but I lean more towards the inflated, overstuffed and pregnant kind of round ones~

2 Likes

I’m a no-rolls guy. Smooth pot bellies for me please!

5 Likes

This hound prefers his smooth as stone and soft as a pillow

4 Likes

I’m not too sure, as long as it’s big, fat and soft with a good amount of jiggle and squish

3 Likes

Definitely doughy bellies. It is the jiggling and squishing that turns me on, not just the size.

2 Likes

Doughy… but hard is useful if you’re in a 1970s Chinese action movie

4 Likes

Oh come on doughy bellies are the best; one you can lay on them if your partner has one, two it’s like your own personal toy that’s with you, and three depending on how big it could keep you decent below.

Then again stiff round guts have their own charm, a sign of a demolished feast firmly packed into a tight space that you know by the end of digestion it’ll go somewhere in your body. I think this pic from Dr–Worm says it best: three bodies... one appetite... by Dr--Worm on DeviantArt

nice and doughy bellies are my favourite :3

Firm big round belly’s are for me, like a pregnant belly.
Though if one can jiggle it like a ball that’s a fun bonus as well. XD

1 Like

Definitely doughy, for sure.

1 Like

I like the look of a big round belly. Caused by air, water, a baby or multiple babies. I don’t mind a big doughy belly once and a while. However when given the choice I will always prefer a round belly.

2 Likes

I generally prefer roundness, but depending on how it’s utilized, rumples/rolls can make something look more imposing.

I’m fine as long as they are not all drawn the same way, artists sometimes get into the habit of doing the same thing repeatedly. Seeing people with the same kind of fat all the time is both boring and unrealistic.

2 Likes

Interesting how people are equating round = firm and basing their choices on that.

Personally I viewed the choice independent of firmness, taking it to be a choice between pot-bellied smoothness and doughy rolls lacking a distinct shape.