Whole Hog - Version 1.5.1 (Bugfix) Update (PC and Mac) Now on Patreon! Version 1.4.2 now linked here for free!

1.3.5 when giving Danielle the lean option for dinner during the dinner scene it loops halfway through the dialogue similar to the cheeseburger and cheesecake bug.

When being a complete and utter ass to Danielle and picking every negative comment option all the way through the playthrough. After Danielle walks out after the intro to size 4. When she called the MC back after ignoring them and give them one more chance. This error occurs.

Summary

During dinner at stage 4 with appetite stimulate added to pizza during the stuffed full render the button pop dialogue comes up with a Danielle character model and dialogue box over the full render while the rest of the scene plays out.

Summary
1 Like

@Krodmandoon thank you!! I was looking for that image bug for days! As for the lean option that’s an easy fix now that @namad has shown me how to fix it.

The cookie options I have debugged for the next version (hopefully) so there shouldn’t be anymore problems there next time.

Thanks for pointing out the sayer one, that’s an easy fix too!

HH

2 Likes

The comic is amazing! great fun - thank you!

2 Likes

@Condenser

Thanks! Im glad you liked it, it worked as a good exercise to test out the new RAM and work on posing multiple figures in a scene. I’ll probably do some more in the future!

HH

1 Like

Danielle is looking gorgeously gorged!

2 Likes

just got done playing through the latest update and I loved it! though my only question is if we have any playable content after the reveal scene for size 5

1 Like

Not gonna lie, im terrible at referencing by number. But if you are playing the version for free on this site there is one more “chapter” up on patreon. There should be a “hard stop” built into the game, so when you hit the end of the content available in that version of the game, it’ll close automatically.

That being said progress continues! I’m planning on posting some tease images from the next version on Monday or Tuesday, and a short (I think) comic within a week.

Thats all for now!
HH

5 Likes

Hello!

On Patreon I posted four teaser images from the next reveal scene. One is a WIP scene with Danielle, the others show two new character models who will popping up! I also posted part one of a comic, with parts two and three following next week. I’ll get some of the teaser images up here next week as well.

I like doing the comics because it lets me test out ideas, scenes, positions, etc without having to fully commit to it. And its just fun. It doesnt take away too much time from the game making time I have either, so I view it as a win/win.

This comic is a little tale about Danielle landing a new job in a marketing department for a food development and distribution company, of course free samples are encouraged so the staff know how to market the products.

That’s all for now!
HH

9 Likes

Can’t wait! It’s looking good so far!

1 Like

Ngl, this one of the best renpy weight gaining series ive ever played, the story, the char and the scenarios is Muah, Chef Kiss

Developer, keep doing your best, because this stuff is good, real good

2 Likes

A couple of bugs that I noticed in 1.3.5:

• Line 13185 has two spelling mistakes: defnitely instead of definitely, and pude instead of pudge.

• Line 24927 should be an action (no character name) rather than being spoken (w) by the waitress

• Line 25576 is spoken by the MC (y), but based on context should be spoken by Danielle (d).

Not technically bugs but personal suggestions:

If you choose to “chat” with Danielle, depending on her weight and random probability, one of her dialogues is that she didn’t answer the door at all and is not home. However, this doesn’t make sense because her sprite appears on screen and she answers the door in-game to speak with you.

For an alternative dialogue, Danielle could say something like “Oh no [name]! I completely forgot, I left all my clothes in the laundry room downstairs! I’ll be back in a little while!” or she gets a phone call from her parents, or some other plausible excuse why Danielle would need to suddenly leave a conversation. (Maybe a food delivery that showed up early? :smiling_imp: Perhaps the MC notices a heavier Danielle heading towards the elevator instead of the stairs as she leaves.)

Additionally, your assistant vents about being “broken up with” by her boyfriend twice a week, every week when the MC is at work. Of course, this game is still a work in progress and repetitive dialogue happens in virtually all Visual Novels! That being said, this feels a little jarring and it would be greatly appreciated if this were a one time or very rare event. Maybe using a flag like if spokeaboutbreakup == False:?

Thank you so much for your work, and for taking the time to read this! I really enjoy this game and hope you find my comments helpful!

5 Likes

Sorry for my lack of presence here. I was dead, but got better! Progress now continues with a brief interruption due to IRL shizz. But thats all sorted and on we go!

@xodan82440 Going from stairs to elevator, I like where your head is at! These are some great ideas and I’m here for it! As for the errors thank you for pointing those out. I’ll be sure to get them addressed.

And for the office/assistant you are right that section is very much WIP. I’m probably going to dedicate an entire update to the office/work section next.

In the meantime assume the assistant was very devastated by the breakup lol.

Thank you for the comments and glad you like the game!
HH

11 Likes

11 Likes

Subscribed to patreon - was having an issue where launching the game gave an unhandled exception ‘global variable - name not defined’. After swapping out the renpy library, I started getting infinite loop crashes.

I would probably not change anything in the renpy lib itself, since that is where some of the more complex language and dependencies reside.

Progress continues!

This next reveal scene is shaping up to be bigger than the last, but maybe not quite as spicy. It will still have kink related content of course, but it will service the story more. I hope to get some teaser images posted next week.

And to plug my Patreon lol, the last part of the “Work” comic has posted!

Thanks!
HH

@steakhousext A few folks had a similar issue, but from what I heard that got resolved. I’m not sure what’s causing this error to happen unfortunately.

@SlothBear You always make me the nicest things! Any comparison to Buck is flattering.

6 Likes

renpy/display/behavior.py, line 242, change “name” to “keysym”

1.2 was fun, if a bit repetitive for the events to get to the next stage of gain. Looking forward to more :slight_smile:

I haven’t played this in a bit, but something in one of the recent updates appears to have broken the early game pretty heavily. It’s hard to progress past the first instance where you have control over where to go without the game crashing and providing the following error information.

Error Message

I’m sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File “game/script.rpy”, line 3124, in script call
call timejump from _call_timejump
File “game/script.rpy”, line 3267, in script call
call scenesetter from _call_scenesetter_1
File “game/script.rpy”, line 3923, in script call
call scenesetter from _call_scenesetter_2
File “game/script.rpy”, line 3951, in script call
call scenesetter from _call_scenesetter_4
File “game/script.rpy”, line 3125, in script
jump main
jump main
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

– Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File “renpy/bootstrap.py”, line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File “renpy/main.py”, line 617, in main
run(restart)
File “renpy/main.py”, line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File “renpy/execution.py”, line 922, in run_context
context.run()
jump main
jump main
File “renpy/execution.py”, line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception(“Possible infinite loop.”)
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren’Py 7.4.3.1414
Whole Hog 1.2
Fri Jun 24 10:19:47 2022

Any time Babe! smooches Lol

I have a question

Ive been digging in the files of the game (out of pure boredom…) then i saw someone named Emily

Where is she? Ive played the game twice and never even encountered her