Witch of Gluttony

I enjoy the game was quite funny on some dialogue but I’m a little lost lost right now i found all the cats and did the mimic quest and i don’t know what to do now. I have an hard time to see what to do on some quest.

Will this be made playable on macbook.

I agree with onipuck, a before would have been fun.

2 Likes

@BuiltToBlast Looks promising so far but I got locked early on after speaking to the Boss lady (she gauged my magic level to be level 2 and mentioned something about pies). Controls are now frozen.

I really loved playing through this! I too am a devotee of the Goblin Waifu faith. I was kinda saddened by Gluttony not being able to gain weight, but still had a really good time helping her chub up everyone around her.

Then just when I’d given up my chubby goblin dreams, that ending!! Needless to say I’m HYPED for future updates!

I thought the combat was pretty tough and a bit of a slog at parts, but I think having access to more spells in future chapters will help a lot. That final fight was amazing though; I loved the way friendly NPCs joined in here and there, gave it a very satisfying end-of-arc feel.

2 Likes

Branch pathing was broken it seems. I’ve fixed it, but for now just try talking to her from below.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed I was to the right of Wil when it froze, whereas reattempting from a different position was fine. Didn’t realise the game would automatically move me so assumed it was to do with that.

Edit: Another pathing bug! If you stand to the right of the VIP area guard when you give him moonshine, the game will freeze.

Now that I am confused as to how that happened. If you talk with him it will always move the player to the bottom position of him.

Minor bug I noticed.

If I set “always dash” to on in the settings, after I have the cutscene call with Wrath my character’s movespeed slows to an absolute crawl. Holding down the dash key makes her move even slower and turning off always dash doesn’t help either.

I’ve just tried this event with Always Dash on and off and have not been able to replicate it.

Welp, guess my computer just doesn’t like me then. Strange.

So the site this download is on is demandiing I subscribe to a monthly service… what’s going on here?

Mega doesn’t require any subscription to download anything.

You may need to download it on a different browser.

seems to have been fixed with a quick run with CCleaner

For IPs’ Mega doesn’t like it when you download over 20gb a day. With an account you can download more, but really I find it annoying how little you are allowed to start off with. No subscription is required with a free account, but they do ask you make one so you can have more space to download more.

So… got around to playing for a bit… I’m stuck at the bear, how do I interrupt them? none of the spells are doing anything and even prepping for it with the scrolls and some revives, I just can’t beat it

Edit: I’m an idiot that was attacking during the same turn as addiction

Further Edit: Goblins are under-rated protagonists and I loved the game you’ve made so far, despite my dumb-idiot-baby problem mentioned above. I wish you the best in the future, and wait eagerly, yet patiently, for the next update~!

4 Likes

That was really fun, the writing is superb. Really enjoying it.

1 Like

I can’t find the last cat treat I just did the mimics

Try talking with the girls in the top right house.