Witch of Gluttony

Born from the boredom of being stuck inside for months and the need to spread the religion of Goblin Waifu’s comes:

Witch of Gluttony! Take control of Bella Trixzi as you go about trying to regain your lost power by way of the best sin of all: Gluttony.

Currently sitting at about 5 hours of play time, with more in the works as we speak.

(Tested by the people of the StuffingRPG discord)

***New Update! ***

The next update to WoG is here! Enjoy your stay in Myrefall.

After surviving "ORC"s, skeletons, behemoths and Greed herself, the gang has a new view on the life and have finally made it to their destination: Myrefall. Promises of comfy beds, food, and potential girls to stuff await them.

… And maybe someone to help with their little Ethereal problem. No rush though.

This update is all about Myrefall, the new “Quest Hub” we’ll be staying at.

We’ll be staying here for some time, heh.

Lot’s of new NPCs to interact with, some fats of shes to be found, big secrets revealed and the HARDEST boss to date.
*I FORGOT TO MENTION! SAVES DON’T WORK, BUT I PUT IN A SKIP TO THE CURRENT STUFF.
*Interact with the Portal in Bella’s house

*Patch Update: Beginning has Quest markers for easier traversal.

We’re on Itch now!

95 Likes

I love that little nod to Some BS “How to Deal With a Gluttenous GIrl by - Pro.”

4 Likes

There’s more of those! Hopefully I can do something interesting enough with my own game in the future to get a book in there.

1 Like

This is off to a very promising start: characters, plot, overall writing (and related references), all are looking very good so far.

1 Like

After playing this for a bit, I can say it’s a very good start! I look forward to more!

1 Like

Im a bit stumped

I can’t find the last cat treat, I’ve gotten the two from the inn and the two from the mimics but I just can’t find the last one.

1 Like

@Kairii27 check in on the girls in the top right house of that area - the one who was waiting for dinner.

2 Likes

Amazing game!
I can’t wait for the next update :smile:

1 Like

This has been a terrible year overall, but all these quality fat games, with this game jam bring in more inevitably, The end of this year is looking up!

8 Likes

Amazing game so far. Although I did find a bug. The tapestry outside the church has no collision. I got onto the roof and was bugged out when i interacted with the door. Had to close the game to fix it.

1 Like

This was really impressive! You have a lot of detail and polish here for a in-progress game. It was great to play and even a bit of a laugh. It was nice to see the combat and leveling get a little creative and avoid the standard RPGmaker defaults.
Definitely keeping an eye on this one! Good luck!

1 Like

:thinking: Going to test this game soon.

I have to say this is a good game with fun characters and okay story but there need to be more attack skill and magic because the Bear boss was so hard because I have to buy strolls to did huge damage on it.

You shouldn’t need scrolls to to much of the damage If you make it’s attack backfire on itself that should get it down in no time. Just have Noss focus on attacking it while Bella keeps healing/casting addiction. You can also use Fury of the Small for some burst when you have the TP

1 Like

love the game cant wait for more

I could use a bit of help with getting it to work! It looks like it installed correctly, but whenever I try and open it it just loops back to the previous window.

That was fun. Also Gluttony getting bigger at the end was great cause I can’t wait for her to enjoy getting bigger

2 Likes

Loved it!

I honestly really like the set up and can’t wait for more

Super good so far, enjoying it a lot, can’t wait for next update. A few notes:

• I had a bit of trouble doing things “in the right order” without too much direction, and got stomped by mimics until I realized I hadn’t beaten the slimes yet.

• I experienced a game breaking bug. I got onto the roof of the church and pressed the interact button near the door frame, and the game gave me the dialogue as if I was trying to go in… but also opened the door, and froze permanently.

• Is there anything else to do while trapped in pre-update land? At least exploring the town or being able to poke multiple girls would be nice.

Great work, looking forward to the future!

I had fun with this one.

Kinda wish we could have seen a before image of the lady you collected the cats for