Witch of Gluttony

Really fun game! It’s certain difference to see the elements being used differently like this, and you needing to buff the enemy to actually hit it, hope to see more of it soon!

Also, would help to divulge more the game, and make more people play it, if you could add some images to the top post! It’s way better than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Preview time:

Cooldowns are being added and Noss will be 100% TP reliant.

Slime are also going to be buffed, they will be 50% cuter. (Why would they need to be cuter?)

One of a few new events to round out the town chapter. What could this fairy want from us?

Maybe it has something to do with the old house we cleared? Could there be something below?

12 Likes

Also slightly related… I’ve made additional Emote Balloons.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

New mini update is out!

3 Likes

Okay, that joke at the inn while Fro is sleeping got me good, I love the humor you’re putting in this.

Also I forgot to mention this before, as a D&D player I love that you gave Bella the ability Fury of the Small!

I can tell this is going to be one of those games that I get excited about all over again with each update. Awesome work!

2 Likes

Just making sure, but when you say 2 Bad Ends, the other one is not getting the potion wrong and getting the game closed, right? There’s another one where Bella turns into a butterball, right?
Right?
RIGHT?!

But that aside, pretty sweet little update. Keep up the good work.

I never said the bad ends were all fetish related.

Evil laugh

There is one where she does become said butterball though.

Insert: crawling-in-my-crawl.mp3 :cry:

The Slime one I did find, yes

1 Like

I found 2 bugs. I put my save from 2.1 over to 2.6. When I start up the save and then talk to Wilma, I am not allowed to interact or move around with anything when the dialogue finishes. The 2nd bug is when I walk out the house, Noss’ model will not appear but everything else works fine.

neat

Saves don’t work from previous versions.

2 Likes

Ah, my bad. I saw that it updated but did not reread the first post.

1 Like

Not sure if intended, but when I talk to the girl in front of the abandoned house about the boy and the fairy, she’ll move out of the way and the game window will lock up completely.

It’s a collision error. For the time being try having it so Noss isn’t to the right of Bella.

2 Likes

Oh my god, it works. Thanks.

Edit: That is NOT what I expected. Positively subverted my expectations with that one…

He returns!

2 Likes

YES.

Ngl, he’s def my fav character from the game thus far.
Not including Bella and Noss >.>

1 Like

Just played through the latest release and… wow. This game does a lot of things right and I adored my time with it immensely. I can’t remember the last time an RPG Maker game made me actually laugh out loud, but the scene with the kid and the fairy had me dying. The comedic timing in this game is just fuckin’ great ^^

Also, this story is really nailing aspects of feederism that I rarely see in a lot of titles. The character writing, interactions and how we see different people react to these fetish situations all feel very real which makes it easy to immerse myself in the story.

Definitely watching this and looking forward to whatever comes next! <3

3 Likes

Just popping in with a little preview of the third character, the DPS.

Normal Attack is locked but they can use their Special attacks instead.

Their mana is essentially ammo for their gun.

2 Likes