World Of Fatties - A World Of Horror Mod

wow, i love the idea of transforming a horror game into a WG-themed horror game with sexy monsters and cool gaining elements…

also your artwork for this is gorgeous, thefoxydragon!
i am definitely happy to see more of your work on this…

PS: have you made any other WG games or comics in the past, BTW?
if so, link me up, i would love to see them…

2 Likes

Considering this is both weight gain and horror I have to ask, will there be bursting in this?

3 Likes

thats a good point what about vore as well?

1 Like

ok last question.
how do you make your portriats? i’m trying to make a custom encounter but i cant get the portrait to look like those in the game or yours whatsoever. right now im trying with a custom brush on gimp to make it look 2bit but im not very satisfied with it. should i go full masochist and commit to pixel art? right now im using gimp and paint tool sai.

(also i made a mod:60.9 KB folder on MEGA)

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!
And no I haven’t, I mostly just make drawings and put them on my twitter and furaffinity accounts.

No, and I’m not planning to have either in the mod. It would fit with the themes of the game but it’s not something I would enjoy working on.

So the way I personally do it is that I first start drawings on paper, and when the sketch is done I continue digitally by reducing the picture’s resolution until the size works for the game.

I then draw over it using the binary tool in paint tool sai, it takes a bit longer this way but it works better for me then going straight to pixel art from the start.

7 Likes

World of horror is an excellent and fun roguelike, and I’d love to see and play around with these events and see them in the context of the game. Can’t wait to see more progress, but in particular, I’m curious what range of horror and fat content you’re going for, and what other kinks within the field you might be interested in including in this kind of content.

I hope this game picks up a good amount of modding potential as the developer has mentioned. This kind of stuff is absolutely my jam, and I’d love to see an even more full suite of content.

8 Likes

Probably one of the best things of doing a wg mod of this game is the fact that there already are like a few minor wg events, so amplifying that aspect is quite cool
Ever since I saw the “bloated” effect and the ramen shop mistery, I had this feeling of “wish they did more” lol

12 Likes

I wonder how big it will go. I mean there could be Horror in many sizes.

5 Likes

So quick update, 15 of the events now have their art done and I’m moving on to enemy sprites while I wait on a commission for the last one.
There’ll just be some writing and polishing/ testing left after that!

I’ve been focusing on finishing what’s already in the mod right now, so I haven’t really thought about what other kinks could be added past the usual fat/ wg, but one of the events already features some inflation.

I’ll be considering new things once the mod is released, and when modding has more possibilities too.

He he, not the first time I’ve heard people mention those two! And that’s also part of what got me started on this mod.

The screenshots from the main post are a decent idea of the average size, but there’ll be up to immobility for some of the events and enemies.

10 Likes

Well, well, welly, this really seems insteresing, One doesn’t often get Interactions with Fat Immobility that isn’t “You got very fat. game over.”, I’m already seeing this mod will be great!

8 Likes

can we play with a older version or a demo of this mod already?

1 Like

There probably will be a test version for some people to play but that’ll only be once the mod is mostly done

2 Likes

Definitely sign me up to test.

3 Likes

me too, i love rouge likes, and a wg mod for one peaks my interests

5 Likes

Can you add me to the testers list? I can provide feedback.

2 Likes

Honestly i just really wanna see all the panels this mod adds!

2 Likes

Thanks for the interest in play testing! I’m not gonna be making a tester list, but I’ll announce it once the mod is ready for testing.

In the meantime, here’s a preview of a new enemy I finished today as well as another event!

18 Likes

Wow this keeps getting better, I’m so pumped for this mod

4 Likes

me too, have to wait tho.

4 Likes

So I’ve been a bit quiet while I was working on stuff, but I now have some good news to share.
Outside of one commission which should be done in the next week or two, all of the art for the mod is now finished!

I’ve started focusing on what’s left of the writing, and I think it’s pretty safe for me to say that play testing will be happening before the end of the month.
I’ve also been thinking about setting up a google form to get feedback more easily once testing begins.

And finally, I’ve updated the main post with some better and more recent previews of all the art for enemies and events!

14 Likes