World Of Fatties - A World Of Horror Mod

“I’m so excited, and i just can’t hide it”

3 Likes

are there any custom characters? the game allows to mod them.
(also when the full release hit we will be able to mod mysteries and custom items)

1 Like

There’s currently art templates for custom characters, but you can’t do more than the sprites until the next game update.
And it’s not really one of my priorities, so if I do end up making one then it will be in a while.

1 Like

Is there Gender Bending?

1 Like

No, and the player character descriptions are kept gender neutral so that wouldn’t be possible the way it is, at least not for the main character.

3 Likes

New update, probably one of the last ones before the mod’s release.

All the art and writing are done, I’ve finished double checking everything for bugs and typos. All that’s left now is for me to test the mod in regular runs of the game!
I’m expecting to open play testing in the next few days.

Also I had forgotten to mention, I’ve added links to the three artists that I commissioned for event art in the main post.

16 Likes

My anticipation is reaching critical levels. Like… I’d take a day off from work.

3 Likes

I legitimately bought this game yesterday because of this mod. I’ve been playing it’s base game for hours now, and I managed to win once with 99% doom.

5 Likes

Play testing is now open!
Let me know if you’d be interested in testing the mod and I’ll send you a download link for the files and instructions.

The more feedback the better, but still, I won’t be sending the link to everyone.
I’m thinking of having around 15 to 20 people max testing the mod, sorry if you’re not selected.

7 Likes

I would love to, buy my current situation is a little complicated, since I basically need for my pc upgrade to finally arrive (aprox. it will take one week or less). Building it into my pc is not a problem.
If you prefer to have other testers instead, it’s understandable although I do want to be considered in the list for playtesting, since I am addicted to WoH thanks to you lmao

2 Likes

I’d be down, played a lot of woh.

1 Like

Seeing as how I don’t actually own a copy, I’m going to wait until after testing to try it out. Twenty quidd says it’ll be worth it though. I’ve got a soft spot for psychological horror.

1 Like

I’d love to be a tester if there is a spot available :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to test it, please.

1 Like

Always happy to hear that someone else got into the game!
And I think testing will probably be done in a week, but at least you might be able to play the finished version then.

Also quick update, I’ve sent the link to everyone who asked up to now, it’s getting late so I’m gonna be off to bed. I’ll be checking in tomorrow once I’m up.

2 Likes

Like I said before, I just got into it a couple days ago and I’m addicted. So I’m willing to test the mod out as well.

1 Like

May I test it, I got a free day open

1 Like

If it’s not too late, I’d like to be a tester as well. Your plans on making the mod finally made me buy the game and I’d love to help!!

1 Like

I’ll playtest as well if there are still slots open.

1 Like

Hey, is there any way I can test it out too?

1 Like