Worshippers of the Gain (Demo/Itch.io/Steam))

‘Update 17 - Hunk’s Route’ is now available for Patrons. You can read the changelog here!

3 Likes

You’re doing a great job!!!

1 Like

Matt’s route is now available for Patrons! You can read the changelog here!

1 Like

is there a way to reset or lower a characters weight back from maximum to minimum? (the npc’s not the mc?) I know if you max out love you can always just be mean to max out hate instead but I’m not sure if that effects their weight in a similar way?

or am I just mean to start a totally new save file to see scenes with npc’s at lower weights again? (i’ve been so long since I started a totally fresh save that some of these have been rewritten and I want to see the new versions, but I don’t necessarily want to totally start over from scratch…)

2 Likes

Next update (Deity expansion) should have something to help with the above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m trying to unlock all the bad ends, if I start a new save file will it restart my count on bad ends? or is restarting your save meant to be how you accumulate all the bad ends?

How do I get to visit terry’s apartment? As in which event/conversation/date leads to it? I’ve never been there so far…

You visit it as part of his painting hobby.

The ending tracker is persistent. New saves don’t reset your progress and later on in the game you can “return” from bad-ends without loading a save as well.

It’s part of his route in the Patreon build :smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year, everyone.

There’s a post thanking you all for the continued interest and support here!

2 Likes

The last of Matt’s content is now available. You can read about it here!

1 Like

The first WIP for Update 19 is available for Patrons. You can read about it here!

There’s only one more WIP before the game goes up for sale on Itch! (And later Steam!)

3 Likes

‘Worshippers of the Gain’ is now available for purchase here!

Thank you all for the tremendous support!!

10 Likes

Congratulations on making it to final release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on making it to a full release! Or would overfull be a better term for this? Haha.

1 Like

Haha, maybe! Thank you! :slight_smile:

i bought this today and have been poking around at all the dialogue options and choices i could. i got what i thought would be the best ending but i guess it is just one of the good endings. trying different variations like a low weight on the MC and low weight on everyone else. then high weight for all. mixed and matched and such i can’t help but wonder if im just missing something. still though i don’t wanna ask for spoilers outright with, with how many endings there are it’s a lot to comb through.

that said. this is a pretty thorough game. got a lot more than i expected out of it.

3 Likes

There are “Good endings” and a “True ending” (Connected to the side-with-deity route).

Glad you had fun with the game. Thanks for playing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first bug-fix for the release build is available, and the details are here!

2 Likes