Yamanuski- The First(probably) Ass Expansion RPG

(Title courtesy of frogz)

Hello there. Big Ass Expansion Enjoyer here! As I was thinking of the AE content for games and saw the desert that it was. And I was wondering, ‘Why the hell is that?’ and tried to figure out it. I pondered on why in the greatness of Ass Expansion and butts were there. I walked across the desert, trying to find the oasis of content. And after walking for too long, I decided I had enough! I then made my own content for AE and for the love of butts! And now, here it is! For now, this is a small 20-30 minute experience that will be more in the future!
Quick FAQ:

Is there any weight gain content?

If you count Ass Expansion then yes! If you don’t then there will be next to none.

How much is the game finished?

This is again a 20-30 minute experience. There might still be a couple issues with the game so be aware of that! And also, this is just Chapter 1 of the game and there will be MUCH more content.

What do you need?

People telling me how the game is and also some 2d artists would be nice.

Update:
We have finally gotten an artist! But, he will only do a couple of scenes so we still don’t have custom sprites of face sprites for talking so we might still need that. But, here’s something that’s coming to the next update of Yamanuski in about 2 weeks!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the game!

(Also join the discord server for updates and criticisms)

We have a portugese translation! If you speak Portugese you can use this link below to play in your native language!

Temos tradução para português! Se você fala português você pode usar este link abaixo para jogar em sua língua nativa!

48 Likes

Now if you excuse me, I am exhausted. I’m going to see AE content now to make the exhaustion go away now. Hope you enjoy the game!

4 Likes

The first of its kind(probably) shows itself, time to game at midnight.

2 Likes

Is there any AE art? or is this all stock sprites and no cg’s because it’s a proof of concept?

1 Like

All of it is text based for now. I have no artists right now so that’s all I can offer. Maybe one day I can, but that day is not today.

1 Like

Pretty interesting idea, and the core concept is intriguing to me. I’m sure this is already pretty obvious, but having some custom sprites to visualize the characters’ changes would help quite a bit. Even just a few pixels of difference on the base sprites would be good. Other than that, though, this first look into the game has piqued my interest.

Regarding the whole “First Ass Expansion RPG” thing, the only contender that I can think of is Vale City. About a third of the characters in that game are solely focused on ass expansion, so I think it’s worth considering (Jessica is the party member that focuses on AE and she’s the best).

2 Likes

Alright just finished it. Was pretty good. I’m excited for whenever chapter 2 will be out. Good starting premise.

• I like the idea of how AE interacts with the battle system so far. I like how there is a heavy weight class that’s the typical damage dealer and the softer pillowy class that’s the healer. It was also really helpful that the MP regened a lot in the battles. Also the fact that seems to be levelling up causes their butts to increase in size as well, which is a nice touch. I was able to beat the boss at the end of this chapter first try, but it wasn’t a cake walk either.

• There were a few areas that didn’t have any music, so it felt a little awkward in those areas. And some of the areas are really large with a lot of empty space, it can be a bit of a pain to walk through such large areas. There were also times where the transitions between rooms were events I had to interact with versus just standing on them. In case you didn’t know, in rpgmakermv you can right-click and click on “quick-event creation” → transfer to create a very quick transition event.

• I did like the two guys chasing after the girls. I hope to see more from them in the future and their hijinks. And yes the well girl also broke my brain as well.

So yeah overall great time, probably needs some more polish but that’ll come with time. I’m excited for more.

2 Likes

Now, I just have to ask off the bat;
By ass expansion, do you mean only the buttcheeks, the butt and the hips, or Butt, Hips, and Thighs(which is the best of the three in my opinion).

I ask, because when it’s purely the buttcheeks, it makes it look like some sort of growth instead of actual buttocks.

3 Likes

No. Its going to be all around the butt hips and thighs. I want the AE to be like that. So don’t worry lol, all 3 of those will grow when it starts to get bigger and bigger.

6 Likes

10 Likes

If in need of art I am open ATM.

2 Likes

DM me on discord please.

2 Likes

Hello! Frequent player and amateur reviewer here. I was a little hesitant at first knowing it’s an early demo, and while I like huge asses I tend to prefer generally curvy or bbw women instead of pure AE. I was surprised to find myself enjoying the game quite a bit though. I found the combat kind of fun, and the dialogue varied from cute, to funny, to hot depending on the intention or scene. I do have some comments to give however

1. While I enjoyed the dialogue please review what you have/continue to write, maybe even ask someone to edit. I don’t want to shame you if your English isn’t perfect, but there are a few scenes where the dialogue is clunky or the spelling/grammar is off.
  2. Sometimes the pacing of “cutscenes” is a little clunky. When you stop in the forest I was worried my game crashed because we sat there for a notable period without me being able to move, and before the “why did we stop” line, nothing indicated that it was supposed to happen until the dialogue popped up. Maybe add a “…” dialogue box sooner before that, or a visual indicator somehow that you’re waiting. This wouldn’t be such a problem, but later I found myself confused when I ACTUALLY froze the game. (It was in the final room, the general’s office. If you approach the desk from the side/the chair, the game freezes, presumably because it wants to have the characters move to the papers that actually progresses the scene.)
  3. The combat system and stat systems are kind of, odd. While fun, it almost feels like more of a resource management/timing game. Health pools look very high, but everyone takes and deals more damage than you’d expect. This is especially true thanks to the main character’s abilities, as your starter magic deals basically double the healer’s attack, and the AOE ability is the healer’s damage to all targets. This becomes even more ridiculous later when you unlock the heavy slam attack. The reason being? The mana costs don’t matter. Every turn you gain enough mana to use your Magic abilities. So why use the free weaker butt bump, let alone the “Attack”, when you can heavy slam or quake every turn. The same applies to the “Heal” ability, there’s no real downside to using it. Even with just 5 mana left, at the start of the turn I had enough to use it again. The healer is even more of a problem. It’s very hard to tell without experimentation what exactly her abilities do, with nothing indicating whether they even do damage unless you use it, the chance of the sleep ability causing sleep, or what on Earth the “too soft” ability even means. On top of that, because of the bizarre mana costs/regen, you can only really use the heal OUT OF COMBAT once or twice, because the cost is so high, but easily regenerated during combat.

Overall, I enjoyed this little experience and am excited to see more, but I have my complaints that I hope you’ll keep in mind.

9 Likes

Holy Moly, thank you so much for a lot of this. But yes, all of your complaints have been brought up to me and I will take the time to fix them(likely moving a lot of MP moves over to TP). Overall, i liked that you enjoyed this game because I will fix a lot of those issues and also add in brand new content with another chapter. So, thank you for playing the game and giving me feedback. I really appreciate every single piece of feedback/criticisms since it helps me know what are my strong points and what I need to work on!

7 Likes

Not bad the comedy is done very well and I am enjoying it so far it just need some Combat fixing because I feel like the Heath is to high on enemies maybe mixing up attacks like having some heavy attacks or having poison attack for the enemies may fix the problem and there need to be some items many fight I wish I had a healing item or something but that just me beside that I have to say this is a very good start to a fun game.

3 Likes

I love this rpg ass expansion was my favorite fetish

2 Likes

The discord link has timed out :slight_smile: Might be a good idea to make a permanent one

2 Likes

My bad sorry. Its fixed.

1 Like

Sorry for the radio silence coming from me, but i would like to announce a couple things. First off, I now have an artist for the game! It might be a couple few scenes but at least we have more visual components added.

Here’s a piece of his!
Secondly, the game is updating as we speak and I am working on it as well. If nothing goes wrong, you should be able to see it in 2 weeks! Hope you enjoy this small update, but you cane see more of what I worked on in the discord. Hope you keep yourself updated with this game, because it will update as well!

12 Likes

nice one like it cant wait to play your wonderfull game

1 Like