Yamanuski- The First(probably) Ass Expansion RPG

Yoooo this is sick! Can’t wait to see more cool stuff in the future too!

2 Likes

okay I played the game oh boy this time I check every frame first of all the start of the game was weird I mean there was nothing about the game or the interview so it was weird but I like the jokes for sure it was funny and made deep on the mood of the game and then when you go out from the bar and start playing there was nothing special and then we enter the forest with our first enemy on the game which sneaks they were just good the easter eggs it was just two but it was fun to find them the sneak guy was better than sneaks he is best than normal but I notice something I talk about before but also want to keep talk about it why do the MP regen4 after every turn and why peliana level is higher than marlian but she has the problem of butt grow older than her and also why you always change coin name each time you name it Geldars and then back to gold and then back to just G you need to stay with something knight are harder than sneaks why if you defeat them give less gold than snakes and golem fight was the best cuz he take buffs and maybe he can kill if your not be careful it was fun game just fix that things I talk about

Forgot to mention! We have another artist working for Yamanuski! Check out PoppedCherryJames fir making artwork for the game! Here’s a small peak at his artwork(Note: This will NOT be in the game)

Hope you enjoy the game’s update coming very soon! Had a small issue but the game should be nearing release!

(Here’s his twitter btw https://twitter.com/PoppedCherryJam)

7 Likes

Posting another small teaser. Art from PoppedCherryJames!

Do be noted, this is half of the 2 you will see in that scene. So stay tuned for the game releasing!

11 Likes

Where can I go to follow poppedcherryjames? I can’t google them.

https://twitter.com/PoppedCherryJam

This is his twitter

2 Likes

Have another small update. Here’s finally a crucial component: a title!

Art courtesy of @frogz

6 Likes

Its mine too! I cant wait! :smiley:

1 Like

How many chapters are there going to be in the game?

Sorry for the late response lol.

Anyways: I’m thinking of around 7-10 chapters? I don’t have everything down so there’s that.(And I allow people to make their own side stories if they have the idea for the game. So i always have to build stuff on how to do all that)

4 Likes

Also, sorry for the game taking so long. Things in my college are fucking me over and the next couple of weeks won’t be too kind

3 Likes

I understand that. Well take your time then!

Oh that’s great! You keep up the good work there.

I am happy to announce that Yamanuski has reached 2,000 downlaods through Weight Gaming and itch.io!!! Thank you so much to all of you playing the game. I did not know an Ass Expansion game that’s only 30 minutes would get so many downloads. You are all the best!:sob:

8 Likes

No, YOU are the best! Keep up at it! Supporting you all the way!

1 Like

Bug report: you can enter in the castle

walls

1 Like

I have been notified of that, luckily. It has already been fixed and will be seen in the next update.

Oh yea! For people who have played Yamanuski! I would like to do a census for demographics and also your thoughts in the game! Please do this if you have PLAYED Yamanuski lol

4 Likes

Is the version on Mega the most recent version?

1 Like

Yes. Update hasn’t released yet. College is strangling me

2 Likes