Yamhead's untitled Stealth Game [Abandoned]

I’ve finished the fat to fattest sliders, you like sliders right?

I will work on the slim to fat sliders next
(I also learned how to make gifs that doesn’t look like crap)

13 Likes

so it turns out that I needed to make a model in between the slim and fat one which I did. I also managed to get half done-ish with the slider between the new model and the fat one

hopefully I can get this done soon so I can start rigging and animating the model

2 Likes

Good job on the slider animation, looks cool.

so I am finally almost done (should be done later today or early tomorrow) with the weight sliders and can finally start rigging. hopefully the sliders wont complicate things.

4 Likes

I have rigged the slim to fat model with the basic skeleton (jiggle bones will have to wait)
I think I will be able to rig the other two by next week since I worked pretty slow this week

I can’t wait to get the model rigged and animated so I can put it in the game

6 Likes

didn’t quite manage to rigg both (because I forgot that automatic weights cause more issues than it fixes and I had some issues mirroring the weights too), got half a model left to do.

hopefully I can make the animations (simple running and waddling) this week and implementing it in the game the week after that

4 Likes

Keep it up! Take as long as you need.

so this week was painful. I did the animations pretty fast and thought that I could maybe get the models into the game the same week. but when I was trying to import the models parts of them was missing. long story short I lost like 3-4 days trying to get the models into godot and recovering from the frustration of stuff refusing to work

on a happier note remember the lego racers building music? that shit was dope

3 Likes

finally I’m finished with this update. the player model (untextured) is now in it and animated (not always matching movespeed but it’ll do for now).

I had to change some stuff with the minigames so it wouldn’t look to bad. it might have broken some of them but I think I fixed all of them.

the minigame screen is now bigger and the camera zoom levels (1-4 keys) are closer so you can see the player better. part of me wants to move the default camera in further but it’s probably a bad idea (unless I make some changes to the level, npc view distance and move speeds)

2 Likes

Can’t seem to eat anything, tried with both controller and keyboard controls

are you holding down and towards the middle?

yeah, worked fine in the other versions

strange, it works fine for me… I will make it so it is a bit more lenient on what it counts as putting it in your mouth and see if that fixes it
edit: see if it works now @softfocus

Yup, workin fine now

I’m really liking this game so far! I look forward to more updates and have just one suggestion, what if the player character made sound while moving around at higher weights?

I’m not sure that would change mush since at higher weights you basically need to use the scooter. I’m going to put it in my future “cheats” list though because it could be fun to play around with

2 Likes

is there going to be any other features in the game or is it just polishing from here? An idea i had is if the main character could eat taken out guards, but that is just suggestion

I did the vore idea with the guard they are robots. though he did talk about a Option for that maybe.

as Silent_Songs said it is something that will be an unlockable cheat later.
the game is not feature complete, I want to make: a vending machine you have to smash, a way to move time forward without dev-keys, one way doors and different food types (also menus obviously). I have some other things I might add but I want to avoid feature/scope creep. but always feel free to suggest stuff, the worst thing that can happen is that it doesn’t end up in the game

1 Like

Are the Worker’s Also Robots or they human? well human is a bad word… living lets just say living.