You are lost, pixiv wg game

Alright, I was able to get through the elf quest and finished the main questline content. I’ll put in a guide for anyone who’s stuck trying to find cleaner:

While I’m not sure if this is exactly the correct way, I was able to continue the quest chain by going and interacting in this specific spot. image. Then I head back and talked to the elf chief who then asks to rest at the inn and to talk to him later. After an event at the elf chief’s house, proceed to the graves stones that PGD described in the order of flower, desert, and the lake at the end. Interact with each gravestone and answer the riddles (They’re easy and you can retry them with no setback). After interacting with all 3 gravestones get between the two statues at the lake above Misha forest. After that, do the encounter and you should be on your way to the third chapter.

Also note for later in the third chapter for when your training mermaids: Go for the muscle loss paired with food. Going for a fit routine for the mermaids won’t be enough to win the fight at the end.

However, I haven’t found the machine to Madame Debris’ house.

Nor was I able to get inside the mysterious temples even after learning the language to decipher the text next to the temples (Though, this is more the fault of the translation tool, it wasn’t able to fully translate the temple wall writings into english words).

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation!

You can’t find mashine and get inside the temple yet, because the two things will be deeply related to future story!

and words on stone monument is blurred.

so, you can’t understand this mean.

thank you playing my gaming!

how many fat coin do you have?

if you can find all character,

you have 13 .

if you did’t find them,let’s try to find!

let me add a little bit.

You must pick up 「汚いメモ(dirty memo)」

it has hint 「 花 赤 青 黄 白(flower,red,blue,white)」

flower means 「フリンの花園」

four colors mean flower colors.

so, if you find this point.

you can find cleaner.

thank you!

2 Likes