Yuri My Beloved - A breast expansion incremental game

You’re a certified masseuse. Your red fox girlfriend has just taken a treatment that makes her boobs grow whenever she’s stimulated. You think you can see where this is going, and you’re sure Yuri doesn’t want to stop any time soon.

This is an incremental game- not quite clicker (at least, it won’t break your mouse) and not quite idle (at least, you won’t need to wait that long) entirely focused on breast expansion and not much else. A little bit of lactation as a side effect, perhaps.

The sizes for this game range from… well, pretty normal, to bigger than you think it’s going to get.

I think this is, without exaggeration, the best breast expansion incremental game out there. Graphics notwithstanding. Not because it’s better than what anyone else could make, but because nobody else seems to have made one. I saw the overall lack of such a thing, thought “I could do that”, and promptly did.

It’s a finished game, but there may be bugfixes and minor tweaks in the future for things like mobile compatibility or a cheat mode.

It should take maybe an hour to beat. Let me know what you think, either here or in its itch.io comments!

25 Likes

“The best breast expansion incremental game out there”
Wait until someone else makes a similar game too lmao

1 Like

That’s what I’m looking forward to. If you want to see something, make it, and if you make it bad, someone else will make it better.

3 Likes

Damn…this is like the best gaem in da world!!
Jokes aside, I’m genuinely surprised by the amount of content it had, and the ASCII art is pretty cool too

1 Like

I posted a while ago that extending growth games to somewhat silly sizes could be a small effort for a big payoff to those who are into that. It wasn’t all that easy, but I can at least have said to practice what I preach.

Also, I’ve reached the ending but I didn’t know how to use the password. So…there’s that

1 Like

Ah, there’s no way to use the password yet. It’s just something that lets me see who’s completed the game and read through the credits. I’ll probably add a cheat mode in an update that uses the same password, though.

2 Likes

This game was fantastic! I didn’t even know it was possible to program something like this! Is there a possibility we may see Yuri in future projects, perchance?

2 Likes

This just left me smiling. I’ll have to give you that it is the best (silliest?) and most expansive game it’s ever been my pleasure to play. Enjoyable to the very last line.

2 Likes

Sure. Maybe not in the exact same state she was at the end of this one, but “cute dominant fox girlfriend” is something I don’t mind making a recurring theme.

Minor bug: Yuri’s size does not fit on screen.

Perchance some word-wrap is needed?

1 Like

Ach, then I’d need to give the entire div a scrollbar to stop it from covering up the others and eventually the massage screen. Somehow I get the feeling that trying to account for people overplaying the game is a task that is never going to end.

But I’m glad you enjoyed it, and don’t think I didn’t notice your own game accounting for somewhat silly sizes.

1 Like

I normally don’t like furry stuff but it’s not obtrusive at all here, and I have to love any expansion game that grows into the range where you start measuring in Astronomical Units.

I would love to see this again, to see more of this, more like this, and I really hope someone adapts this for other kinds of expansion!

2 Likes

Amazed to see this in twine, and very cute. Pacing-wise I had a bit of a hangup at the first UEP phase, but otherwise it seemed to keep itself at a good clip. Go little rocketship go!

1 Like

I’ve already commented on the itch, but it bears repeating, going this big or bigger is something I dearly hope happens more often. Granted the only context that I especially like endless growth in is BE… but still. Endless growthlust is super hot and Yuri being insatiable is incredible.

2 Likes

Yeah, balance was not my strong suit. In the final, literally, the final round of testing before I published it, it was found that the actual amount of cells gained would require ~20 full milking sessions, each of which would take a while because of the lack of sweet spots and such.

So I fixed it by giving the 5x cells multiplier to the philanthropy upgrade, neglected to test it, and published it.

Did you know that games don’t actually balance themselves? It’s wild. I’m not used to it. So, I chose an incremental game format where she’s outgrow whatever imbalance there is after a few minutes anyways.

1 Like

I love it. It’s a silly and sweet game, I kept going long past the point of titillation just because I wanted to see what would happen next. Great work!

1 Like

I just bought all the money upgrades, and it’s telling me to look for more in the research tab, but I cannot find said tab anywhere

1 Like

ok solved sorry just had to milk her once more

1 Like

Like you said, this is, perchance, the best breast expansion incremental game out there, haha! I was particularly impressed with the space ASCII art, it was well made. And making it in twine, which probably isn’t the engine most people would think of when creating incremental games, is impressive. An enjoyable hour of fun!

1 Like