70s Slime WG Game

there was a bug with one of the ingredients, It’s fixed now!

Is B-3 supposed to lead into B-2 after you deal with the jelly sandwich situation?

could you elaborate? sorry for not understanding. with jelly sandwich situation you mean the bug? it has been fixed, you can download the latest patch and continue as normal.

I think the best way I can describe it is, when you’re able to do the quest in B-2 the door to B-3 will no longer lead to the invisible woman. Instead, it will teleport you to the B-2 room in the black space where you can’t move, soft-locking you.

Yeah same thing happened to me, basically after activating the first part of the event of the invisible girl, the one were she turns invisible, after going out of the lab and going back in again the player just spawns inside the B-2 room for some reason. Like here.

1 Like

I see, I had missed this one! I fixed it now, sorry for the inconvenience!
Ypdate to the latest version, 0.3.7, to continue as normal. You don’t need to start a new save, you can migrate your old one.

2 Likes

May I offer a less DMCA-prone alternative to the gym music?

5 Likes

currently i have a system to disable DMCA prone music manually in game. You interact with the record player in kelly’s room and you can turn them on or off. But at the end of the day it’s more trouble than it’s worth to set it up, and i think I will end up just removing the gym song and replacing it with one from interstate 76 for the next update.

3 Likes

I’m really loving the game so far!