A new japanese weight gain RPG from @3GPG93kDyAAWbKS on twitter

yes 10 day for now .20 later when there will be an update.

2 Likes

I love what you have done so far! The game sometimes hangs up for me, however. Nothing too bad, I just have to remember to save often. Can’t wait for the next 10 days!

1 Like

its aint my game i just found it and saw that its had not a page on weight gaming so i decided to share it here. I don"t have twitter so i will send a marshmallow to the autor. so he will be able to claim the game on this website and maybe update directly here.

3 Likes

yes it worked thank you for that

2 Likes

Hey onipuck. I noticed that you had a save in the game with tons of cash which is really convenient. I was just wondering how to do that in an rpgmaker game? (I’ve been having trouble progressing in another rpgmaker game called Vale-City and it would be a great help if I didn’t have to worry as much about cash.) Sorry if this question is a bit random. Any help will be appreciated!

For future reference you should try to keep project content discussion exclusive to the thread it’s on but I digress. I made a post on said thread that you’ll probably appreciate here: Vale City - #188 by loveiswhat69

Ah yes, thank you. Next time I’ll try sending a private message to the person. I didn’t mean to veer off this thread.

I downloaded the file it give me a google extension that i cant delete

I downloaded the zippyshare file on this thread it gave me a google extension that every time i remove it comes back with a new name

You might want to run a malware and virus scan if you haven’t yet. I downloaded the file from zippyshare and I don’t have any google extensions like what your describing. I’d also recommend looking up the name of the extension that you currently have and see what you can find.

2 Likes

Is anyone working on a better translation currently? The machine translation works, but it’s pretty lacking for what’s largely a visual-light game. (I say largely because yes, the bath exists.)

zippyshare has some pop ups that are not the file onipuck shared but they will say something like “Download Now”.

you probably accidentally downloaded some malware.

I’m sorry for any problem that might have come from this, I forget not everyone has two separate forms of ad blocking running to stop this sort of thing.

Very basic but a very good start. Nice system with only the problem with lack of proper translations. The artwork is very nice and the way the room slowly becomes disorganized as the main character gains weight is a good touch.

Definitely watching this one.

How do I download this without 20 viruses and pop ups

Aside from using a more thorough ad blocker(I have redundancy with mine just in case), I don’t have much I can offer for advice.

well i have an anti virus and ad block so i didnt had anything personnaly. Can’t help you that much sadly

Have you subscribed to any of the extra filter lists on adblock?
They are rather helpful.

I don’t personally have an adblocker rip, could you at least point me to the actual download link? I physically couldn’t find a link or button on the site.

Just google search “Extensions for -insert web browser of choice here-”, then when it takes you to the site for your browser’s extension database, look for Ad Block, or Ad Block Plus.