A Piece of Cake / C'est de la tarte (le français)

It’s hard to say what “naturally” increases your stomach capacity, I think going to bed on an empty stomach decreases it.
But there is a sure way to increase it through medicine. Go to the library and have you character read science books, this will unlock a work option where you can work in a lab, this will eventually lead to unlocking medicines.

I found a way to completely cheat the game. I tend to have an auto clicker on hand just for some convince while going for multiple endings, and I found that as long as you have enough money to eat the initial losses you can just spam the lottery and make absolute bank. Waited about 5 min and now I’ve got free run more or less. Just trying to figure out how to unlock the Luxury shop and what the three secret jobs are.

Luxury store is unlocked by having a good relationship with your friend. You need to ask them about their job at least 2 times once you are friendly enough and then you get the option to work there and buy the place for 10000.

Just curious, does the TV actually do anything? I don’t really want any spoilers, but I just haven’t seen anything of interest pop up

@Finnrua: I think your maximum capacity has fallen too much because you’ve been ill too long, or gone to sleep too often with an empty stomach. I think your game is now in an unwinnable state unless you have unlocked the appetite enhancers.

The hunger bar (top left) is completely grey when you are starving and totally black when you are 25% over capacity. It is only checked at the end of each day, after the last action is done.

Assuming you want to increase how much you can eat (an that is why we are here, right?) You want to end the day with the bar completely black, even if it means bloating yourself with water before the last action. However, going 100% over capacity will make you ill the following day, and if you do it while you are ill it’s game over. Take care with the last action of the day, don’t make it 5 trips to the restaurants with your old classmate!

@Resop: The in game lottery must be some kind of a money laundering scheme I’m sure. It pays out about 5 times what you spend. For those of us without an auto-clicker just save-scumming the lottery works just fine.

Any tips from anyone on how to unlock Secret Job 2? I got the modeling job, but I’m not sure what to do to unlock the second.

Had a wee bit of disappointment from what I’m assuming is a broken bit of text. Got the friend up to BMI 40. The text in the stage beforehand stated that she was having more and more difficulty making her way over to my place or even rising off the couch. And when she broke 40, all I was given was a single period.

And there was many tears.

That said, this is a very interesting game parvinjaan has put together. Think I’m going to try a playthrough where I don’t become a model, or at least don’t use the promotion option. By the end, I was making 500k and often more each day, and by that point, there’s no challenge left to the game.

The last secret job is “twerking”
I don’t know what unlocks it. Large butt while still relatively skinny I think. You find it walking around town.

Same, trying to do a playthrough without modeling where the PC stays thin. Easier said than done.

1 Like

I think I’ve found a bug!
At the start of the game I selected a pretty balanced weight distribution(3,2,4), but it seems everything’s going to the buttocks

So certain foods increment a boobs, butt and/or belly score. Some foods also increment a fat score. Weight distribution only has an effect when the fat score goes up.

Fat intake is not related to stomach volume, but if your fat intake is a large multiple of your stomach maximum you will have a lethal heart attack.

EDIT: I investigated the scripts.rpy file more closely and there is a relationship between stomach volume and fat score. If you are overfull there is a slight bonus at end of day, but you lose fat score if you are not overfull.

6 Likes

Oh? What foods increases belly size? My characters belly is the smallest part of her (I guess she’s a hyper hourglass right now haha)

Thx for proving my dumbness wrong :sweat_smile:

Do you have a list/guide of which foods affect which body parts?

I mean I’m fairly certain that Pasta and Cheese increases butt size, because that’s all I ever seemed to gain (despite having almost no score in butt distribution)

Alright here’s a kitchen (literal) cheat-sheet. Part of the fun of this game is superstition and chasing urban legends to have a diet that shapes your body to the way you want. But if that isn’t your thing then click away!

Mixed salad: nothing, just fullness
Pasta with gruyere cheese: +1 butt and +2 fat
Kebab: +3 fat
Pizza: +2 fat, +1 belly and +1 butt
Hamburger: +4 fat
Cheese fondue: +5 fat and +3 boobs
Barbecue: +5 fat and +5 belly
Raclette: +5 fat and +4 boob
Horn of Plenty: +10 fat +4 boob

Banana: +1 boobs and +1 to sickness recovery
Fruit Salad: +2 to sickness recovery, that’s it
Bag of bonbons: +1 fat and +1 belly
Ice cream: +2 boobs and +1 fat
Beignet: +2 fat
Frichti: +8 boobs
Chocolate gateau: +2 fat and +1 belly
Chocolate fondue: +5 fat

Glass of water: +1 sickness recovery
Fruit juice: +1 sickness recovery
Glass of milk: +1 boobs
Soda: +3 fat
Beer: +2 belly
Super Milkshake: +5 boob

Bag of bonbons: +1 fat and +2 belly
Patisserie with peanut butter: +10 fat, +2 belly, +10 butt and +1 boobs
Biscotti: +1 butt
Donut: +3 fat and +5 belly
Beer (cupboard edition): +3 belly
Yogurt: +4 boobs and +1 fat
Hormonal medication for growth of the buttocks: +40 butt
Blue mushroom: nothing

This doesn’t cover food from chance encounters, the changes that jobs make to your body, medicines from research or the food you eat with your friend

17 Likes

Odd, I thought water made you gain weight, when my character was poor she drank a bunch before bed and steadily put on a few pounds

1 Like

This explains a lot. Made my character design very bottom heavy, but her breasts hugely outpaced everything else, and I couldn’t figure out why.

Also made for some nonsensical dialogue, when the PC’s internal monologue was talking about her friend having the biggest boobs she’d ever seen, despite the fact hers were larger.

1 Like

I’ve played for a bit, and I’ve got some questions. Is there a way to efficiently lose weight? Is there any other reason to keep water bloating your friend after you unlock the ability to have a siesta with them? I remember reading about water bloating yourself as well on this forum, is that possible?

Other than that this game is great! I hope the creator adds more descriptions for larger weights, and adds bigger breast sizes and butt sizes for you and the friend.

1 Like

No you’re right, I double checked a couple minutes after I wrote my first post and made an edit.

1 Like

Is there a way to get far in the game without dieing becuase i cant seem to do that i need like a guide of things to do to really get going

How do I progress with the friend? I’ve gotten her way over 40 BMI, we can nap together, but she’s stuck on the Finally, maybe it’s okay dialogue after being weighed. There’s more, right? I feel like I’ve run through every different dialogue and decision with her, from the obviously good to the obviously bad. What am I missing?