Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

I have a lot of fondness for the caring enthusiastic pampering of the shorty fats protag from their new community, it’s soothing. Tiny superchubs are a rare favorite of mine so stuff like the bird treants in the outdoor zone are a treat!

Will there be any potential content like that in the future with your social circle, like ADDI making a very large projection for whatever reason to mess with you with?

8 Likes

Future-Future brain-case content (Zone 5). Has something similar and along those lines, but within the normal social circle I technically didn’t have anything planned.

But messing around the PC by any means possible is ADDI’s jam and since it seems people like that sort of content I will add that to my list of stuff to add when i can~

9 Likes

I have a great deal of admiration for your contributions to this game and the bevy of options for character creation. I am eagerly anticipation the next release.

Also a favorite scenario of mine is when chubs get so big they forego pockets and use their own folds for storage space. Would it be too cumbersome add something similar given how big the PC can get and their usual lack of clothes, or usable pockets?

3 Likes

You gotta store those food vouchers somewhere right? That will make a nice little addition for the next weight levels when I come back, I like it~

PC will just have to be careful not to lose them in… Well- themselves! Next thing you know, gonna start finding some you forgot about.

5 Likes

I thought PC still had an underwear after loosing their clothes.
Never been said it went away! Stretchy, and used to stock the vouchers in.

Even if it meant in late weight levels, must’ve been stressed by the blubber so much it’d be comparable to a tong or some.

3 Likes

Game is amazing so far!
I do have a question
Is the tour mission (the one where you wake up in a dark room) supposed to be an end of the game as of now, or did i miss something and you can complete the sequence without being blown to bits at the reactor room?

3 Likes

Just keep playing, to answer it a bit obliquely.

4 Likes

i think im just genuinely confused, but i feel like im doing a lot of “wander around lab”…is that what im supposed to be doing? im close to day 70, 300+lbs…am i missing something?

3 Likes

Just got to get really fat.
How fat you may ask??

If I recall correctly you have to hit 650lbs

3 Likes

You gotta hit 750 lbs before the transition to the next phase of the story.

5 Likes

ive gotten to part 2 and around 1400 lbs, but gaining is so slow now that I have to spend days just eating to make any progress, ive found some events that give little boosts but cant regularly get them. I am trying to increase my frendships in the hopes of new events. I am trying to figure out how to raise it with ADDI, also cant figure out what to do with the cafeteria worker as there seems like I should be able to do something.

3 Likes

I have raised my friendship with ABBI, just by talking to them and checking messages every day.

3 Likes

@Justsomethrowaway @Cordite Thank you very much, I am glad you are enjoying it thus far~ In-case you haven’t done so yet, as Cordite said “just keep playing” is correct.

@goddamnkaibaman @gnomemercy118 750lbs is correct.

@LupusGamer “Just got to get really fat.” - This is some sound advice right here. Respect.

@ManEatingChair The gaining shouldn’t be slowing down, the only reason a pc’s weight gain would be slowed is if they are not stuffing themselves or at the very least, filling up their stomach as these lead to larger stomach capacity or the very least maintain it. Waking up and 'Staying in bed ’ will slightly shrink your stomach as you are not stuffing yourself or at least ‘filling up the tank’ - The same applies to going to bed while not full or stuffed.

So in short, bigger stomach = bigger gains (and vise versa).

You raise ADDI’s affinity just by interacting with her, all npc friendships work this way (Level 2 and beyond only gets notable chunks from personal events such as the hangouts). But after that normal ‘wander’ encounters still give a teeny bit, as small amounts overtime add up.

Cafeteria worker has more content in the future - there isn’t necessarily something to ‘be able to do’.

4 Likes

last pain in the butt questio. - is their currently a max weight where the story stops progressing/finishing? its be a lot of fun since breaking through chapter 1

2 Likes

Max weight - No. However, no new descriptions of the PC will appear after you reach 1,500lbs (1.5k being the last one).

The rest of the story is time/exploration based. Once you enter chapter 3 and unlock Zone 3, you have full access/sandbox control of the current content.

4 Likes

May I ask what features you really want to add into the game, if you’re willing to answer? Don’t need to get into story spoilering details, though.

2 Likes

Hmm, I am not sure I really have a ‘proper’ answer to that question. Honestly, I am really looking forward to ‘finishing’ the toggles. That’s gonna the first thing I release when I start updating again since there are only a few left that I can think of that can actually work/are safe to include.

The problem is I want to add ‘everything’ to the game haha. The only thing close to a proper answer I can say is more ‘confrontations’. Similar to how the security guard in the cafeteria works, where we have some other ‘variable’ outside of the player to contend with. Zone 4 has an event like this, so that will hopefully be interesting to people.

8 Likes

Glad to see this game is still getting updates!

I encountered the same errors as no_name did during the section for repairing ABBI. I made a fix that completely rewrites the section and would like to contribute it. It should play exactly the same except:

• Number of passages for the puzzle has been reduced from 31 to 1.
  • It’s now safe to exit and return later to the puzzle.
  • Reduced number of clicks needed to progress.
  • State changes to $abbifix contained to only the puzzle passage.
  • 0% progress indicator (could change if wanted).
  • Fixed typo in fix abbi 2. ('Roll with $name!''Roll with it, $name!')

Unrelated, I changed the CSS link colors to a brighter blue that is easier to see against the dark background.

Would it be alright to post a link to it here?

4 Likes

Hello there,

The ‘errors’ there are intentional put there for visual effect and confusion.
The ‘all in one go’ aspect is also intentional.

The comma I left out as the PC speech/thoughts is often improperly done to try and mimic our (my?) natural thoughts.
(Most likely just me haha, but as inside look into my brain for anyone cares and for the style of Plus+)

When you put the comma there (as you are suppose to, you are correct - make no mistake) we know we are addressing someone - in this case ‘ourselves’

Since we know we are talking to ourselves I feel like proper/extra emphasis on ourselves doesn’t feel as nice for the ‘loose’ personal thoughts feeling I was aiming for.

Why did I type all this out? Cause typing way too much is always what I do. (Sorry for the wall of text)

However! I am deathly curious about some of edits you did if you are willing to DM a link to it - very possible I could learn some stuff from it. The color switch I wanna peak at as well (since colors are gonna be ever so slightly different with monitors/brightness etc).

3 Likes

I see. Thank you for explaining. I must be too used to seeing Twine errors and couldn’t see it for anything else. I misread your comment to mean you did not understand what you had meant for it from what you wrote. It happens.

I made sure progress would reset on an incorrect answer. Or if you meant having to solve the puzzle before leaving, then that’s as easy as removing a single line.

More confusing to me was the missing word rather than the comma. I tend to think in concepts rather than words. I’ll keep an eye out for it now if that’s a stylistic choice.

No worries about long messages! I was worried mine was too long.

The color change I made is for links globally. I’ll add some quick examples for in-line styling.

Edit: I may have misunderstood again. (That’s what I get for rushing without sleeping.) I thought you meant you wanted to replicate the look of a computer monitor in the story text. (This will be embarrassing if I get it wrong again.)

https://contrastchecker.com/ is a helpful tool for understanding the readability of color themes across devices and for colorblind users.

The project is currently using the hexadecimal color #2E304C for passage backgrounds and #3540E0 for links. They have a contrast ratio of 1.8. A lower number means it’s harder to distinguish from the background.

I changed the link color to #2AEAD8, which raises the contrast to 8.43. I try to always keep the contrast ratio above 7.

I went with an icy almost-neon blue because I felt it fit the scifi theme. It does not pass the hue contrast tests because I stuck with a monochromatic color scheme, feeling that would be easier to fit in with any future theming. But I believe the contrast is high enough to be readable even in grayscale mode.

You’re right it’s good to test with the monitor brightness at a minimum. I also checked by setting my monitor’s color temperature and gamma settings to extremes. (A redshift might actually make the contrast more pronounced.)

Apologies if this is over-explaining.

3 Likes