Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story)

Hello everyone,

@Altalis Gave me a very nice color scheme/contrast to work for Plus+
I am pretty sure it will be rather unanimously preferred over default that Abducted has/had.

But I still am not doing any changes like that without checking in with you all.

So I am adding a poll to let me know with scheme you prefer, please let me know~

(This is one my of test characters, so please ignore the 1500+ lbs in 39 days haha)

Newu - get it? New you! …Ha… (I am sorry)

Also left in a small teaser of a WIP for when I begin working again.

[Right-Click open link in new tab] - For a better view.

Current Blue

Summary

New Blue

Summary

Poll at the bottom.

Polls for: Abducted Plus+ (A WGHFY Story) - #108 by ToshDragonash

10 Likes

Hi. Does the shrimp lady have a hangout event at this stage? I have her at 2 for relationship and I want to know if she has a hangout event I need to shoot for or not.
Also, is there, at some point in development, going to me more relationship levels?

2 Likes

16 Likes

@SonicMutou Sorry for the late response, the notification for your post got mixed in with someone’s ‘like’

-Quistis, the shrimp lady has no hangout event yet, no special reason, just not yet.

-There is no planned limit for the relationship levels, the level numbers are just representative of current relevant max at least one character takes advantage of. So for example, ADDI has no interaction for lvl 3 atm but one character does have a lvl 3 interaction, so it just records up to level 3.

You keep gaining affinity even if you are max lvl with someone, so when a new level comes out you may very well shoot up to lvl 4 etc.

@Sunny2730 @RussianInternet I am guessing the original post was in some regards to an update timeframe, but I at least figure to help everyone understand how I work I can explain this.

I am currently still enjoying myself with other things at the moment, there has not been anymore proper production on Plus+ yet. That being said, I still think about it and brainstorm for it everyday.

Befitting where we are, I guess its easier to just say that I try and provide content ‘meals’ compared to more frequent ‘snacks’

I often tend to go ‘bigmode’ on something for a longer period of time, thus how when I started working on Plus+ and did nothing else for a few months. So the same most likely will happen when I slip into that mood again.

So Its quite an adventure so far. Events and stuff are already mentally done and decided for everything pre (5) stuff, just need to write it/code it into twine.

(Lots of requested or contributed scenarios to trickle in during all of this, like the contributed stay in bed rework events, of course some events for older zones as well)

[Finish Toggles + coinciding new “events” / New Weight Level] - Update 1

[Zone 4] - Update 2

[Chapter 4 Transition] - Update 3

-(100% of my original view for plus will have been implemented now)-

[Mini Zone pre chapter 5 / New Weight level] - Update 4

-(Marking this as Plus 1.0)- “I could die happy with the game state”

WIPS
Zone 5/Chapter 5 transition - some events are decided on, others iffy.

But yeah, in theory I don’t mind people asking for updates. It means I someway, somehow, did something to give someone joy and something they are looking forward to (Which just blows my mind that I could ever do that, or even managed that).

Ultimately it just honestly doesn’t apply to how I work on stuff is all. I still read through the whole post every once and awhile to make sure I haven’t forgotten any requests to brainstorm for. I owe it to everyone to not forget about you guys, you gave me a sense of -for lack of a better word- ‘importance’ which I wanted in my life.

Thank you everyone~ <3

21 Likes

No worries for the late reply! Thank you for replying, anyhow.

I have one question/request, though. Is it possible for you to add an option so that tails can be the only body part that has fur? My favorite fictional race looks like a human, but has a simian like tail that’s covered in fur that matches the hair, and I was wondering if something like that for people who like that Final Fantasy race or kitsune types to have the option of not a complete coat of fur/feathers/scales on the character.

1 Like

You can actually already do that in-game. You just create a custom race, do not choose a body covering and opt to take a non-fleshy tail.

4 Likes

Ah! Thank you. Is there an option currently for prehensile tails that have fur? I have a character who looks human, but has a prehensile, fur covered tail.

1 Like

If you wanted to specify that your non-fleshy tail has fur, that would fall into a custom descriptor. The ‘texture’ of the tail is meant to be head-canon sort of situation, I can’t get too specific because it could alienate others etc - sorry about that.

2 Likes

Is it only me or does no one get the UMP repair event?

3 Likes

Think I got it randomly going to see Dr. Halessie in her office. But I did get it.

1 Like

Just had it happen in my game. Eventually after enough office meetings with Halessie, she talks about needing something done for you. After that, go check your messages at abbi

2 Likes

Hey there, just incase you are still having trouble getting the UMP repair complete here is the full order of steps to take. (If you already got it working, please ignore me hah)

Zone 2: (R&R) Birthday party (Mingle) → Zone 1: Help out in the lab with identifying objects → Zone 1: Visit Dr. Halessie in her office → Next Day: Check your messages at ABBI.

7 Likes

So I’ve played this game for a bit, I’ve reached around 630lbs and was wondering how to advance between zones. It may perhaps be related to time as well, but I’ve got around day 220 as well so unless I wait a whole year I don’t know what other requirements are needed to be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Tosh’s content is initially gated past 700lbs.

2 Likes

@TheLoller Yeah as @TheBoldCharr said, the game begins to open up to new areas and events once you reach the 750+ LBS event (It takes a week(ish) [10 Days I believe - once you regain control] - I like slower gains so I must commend you on your patience and pacing <3

I hope you have enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Considering the last comment on this was 30 days ago, I won’t be surprised if there is no reply but my question is, how do you increase your relationship with ADDIE, and Quistis (is that the shrimp or prawn?)

1 Like

Not the creator but from what I remember, you just interact with ADDIE to increase relationship. Quistis is not implemented yet and would get more interactions in the future

1 Like

@ToshDragonash sorry to bother you but where would I go, and what would I do to encounter these people? My current weight is 1888lb. They are both at the bottom of the list of possible relationships.

1 Like

Hey there~

For the first question - all affinity/relationship NPCs, gain points from pretty much every interaction. (ADDI needs to have her appearance event via talk to happen to gain anything, since you can talk to them whenever-ish).

Once you enter stage 2, the random events from the world/wander stuff give less (alot less, but still something), and the random hangout events you are use too by now become the main way to raise them. As @temtem said - Quistis the shrimp girl - doesn’t have her hangout event put in yet. But you can still reach level 2 pretty painlessly just from running into her whenever you get one of her events. Technically level 3 could be achieved if someone was very invested, but I have those tiny bit of points there for people who keep playing.

For the second question - So, fun fact (or not so fun fact if you don’t like surprises) The fact they are showing up in the list, and not simply as a blank slot means you have already met these two npcs. One of them is a teaser and won’t reveal atm, and the other is - spoilers The Forest Grove with the silver water.

I truly hope you have been enjoying Abducted, more will come with time.

10 Likes

Hey @ToshDragonash ! First and foremost thank you and the team SO MUCH for working on this incredible game.

I was wondering about making a contribution regarding shower descriptions with two parts:

• a description of how much of your own body you can reach at each weight stage (alternatively this could just be added as a body descriptor?)
  • after reaching ~1200 lbs (and unlocking ABBI) you can call someone in to help you get clean, since even the Halessie treatment won’t help with just not being able to reach a majority of your body. They must be Affinity level 2+ in order to be available and will have an alternate description if you’re affinity level 3 (also some NPCs will obviously not be available for this regardless of affinity)

What do you think? I’d love to send you a draft of some of this stuff

12 Likes