About Fetish Master

This category is about the simulation game Fetish Master. It’s for general discussion about the game or the various mods that have been created.

The main site and development blog is located here: http://fm-dev.blogspot.com/

4 Likes

Am I able to download this?

1 Like

Yet. The download for the game in on the main fetishmaster devblog linked above.

so what happens if you cant access the post youve linked here?
for me it says you cant access this, it includes things that may be for adults

Then you may be on a network with some kind of filtering

Ok, so, I’ve been trying to get this working for a while now, and I just want to double-check I’m doing it right.

So, what I need to do is:
1: Download the various components of the game from http://fm-dev.blogspot.com/
2: Extract the Gamedata folder from the image archive into the game folder (fm-dev-master).
3: Download and install JDK (something I can’t do without signing up, which I can’t do because it requires me to enter details of a job I don’t have).
4: Download and install Netbeans IDE
5: Run the game.

Is that about the gist of it? Because if it is, I’m not going to be able to play this game.

It says for me that Netbeans has a fatal error when trying to install itself. Something about a file missing.

Netbeans is absolutely not necessary to play the game; it’s only useful for developers who want to rebuild from the source code.

All you need to do to play the latest official release is to download and extract the 0.985d RAR from the download page of the blog linked above, and (preferably) download and extract the 0.985e patch’s contents over the older download’s contents. From there, as long as you have the basic Java runtime installed on your computer, all you need to do is double-click the startup.exe or start.bat file, if you’re on Windows; if you want to play in dev mode to make things easier, you can use the startup_dev or start_dev files instead.

what do you do in this game?

Its a simulation game, so there is no win or loss state for the most part. You explore the content and can manipulate the characters via the content. So like, detailed pregnancy and weight gain.

hi! ive got an issue

whenever i try to open it, it asks for a password

any idea whai it is?

‘fmaster’ says so on the download page

What engine does it use?

Fetishmaster. That IS the engine

The ui was programmed from scratch?

Yes, it was programmed in Java