About the SFOAS (Super Fatty Office Admin Sim) category

Sweet, thanks!

Glad everything’s up an’ running again.

1 Like

I’m a bit confused on something since I’m new to this and only seen a play through of this game only covering the internship, is this game gonna be updated with new characters? Get a sequel? Or anything like that? Because I’d love to see something like this again

1 Like

Hey folks, i’ve bought the game recently and stumbled upon something that confused me.

So i saw everyone talking about getting fired/firing someone when they get accused as the fridge-eater, but when i came to the last day, i accused myself and didn’t get fired? Some error pop ups came out of nowhere and i pressed on “ignore”, i have no idea why that happened but i had put my character on a diet a couple of days before the “end of the trial”, don’t know if that’s what caused it. I ended up getting hired with a “perfect score” and also got to keep all the ladies in the workplace, with nobody getting fired. Is all of this normal?

1 Like

If you talking the demo game, confessing to eating the fridge your only option to continue since all the other options get you eaten (The boss did it, but if you accuse him without proof, he eats you). This will net you a minor mark against your score, but inconsequential if you’ve been doing everything else right and the boss will appreciate you being ‘honest’.

In the retail game, if you’re on good terms with all the girls, you can investigate the fridge and a short little cutscene will play with all the girls debate who ate the fridge with Chloe coming to the conclusion that it could only have been the boss. With sufficient evidence to accuse the boss, as well as having the whole staff behind you, you can accuse him of eating the fridge without repercussion.

Jon: So… who ate the fridge? I’m not mad, I just wanna know.
(Long pause)
Pearl: I did… I ate the fridge.
Jon: No, you didn’t. Who ate the fridge. Kathy?
Kathy: Don’t look at me… Look at Jessie.
Jessie: What?! I didn’t eat it.
Kathy: Huh, that’s weird. How did you know it was eaten?
Jessie: Because we’re all here and we can see that it’s gone.
Kathy: Hmm… suspicious.
Jessie: No, it’s not.
Polly: Don’t know if it matters… probably not… but Vicky was the last one to use it.
Victoria: You liar! I don’t even eat food!
Polly: Oh, really? Then why were you in here by the donut box?
Pearl: Okay, okay. There’s no need to fight. I ate the fridge, so I’ll pay for it.
Jon: No! Who ate it?!
Stacy: I notice Chloe has been awfully quiet throughout this whole conversation.
Chloe: Really?! Let me tell you something you little-
Jon (in a Behind the Scenes Interview): I ate the fridge. I was having an off day, so I got hungry. I predict ten minutes from now they’ll be at each others throats with war paint on their faces and the new intern’s head on a stick. Good. It was getting a little too chummy around here.

1 Like

Does Polly Pecker actually talk in this game or is she supposed to be a silent person?

1 Like

There isn’t a Polly Pecker in Super Fatty Office Assistant Simulator, she’s in Super Fatty RPG as I recall. There is A Polly in the full game. She’s a Bee Girl who handles the companies social media accounts and speaks all the time, albeit with a buzzing speech impediment. There’s also Erika the Mummy from customer service, who only speaks to you when you have a good relationship with her or when she’s really angry.

2 Likes

Wait what? She isn’t even in the game?

1 Like

There’s only the 8 office girls (6 in the demo): Chloe the Demon in HR, Pearl the Sea Monster in Reception, Jessie the Werewolf and Kathy the Nekomata in Sales, Victoria the Ghost in IT, Polly the Bee Girl (not in the demo) handling Social Media and finally Erika the Mummy and Stacy the Vampire (also not in the demo) in Customer Service.

1 Like

Sorry for necroing a most likely dead thread, but I’m wondering if there is any way to install a cheat menu onto this game. Mainly so I don’t have to grind so hard to get max friendship

1 Like

there should be a chart with every character’s favourite item earlier in this thread, follow the chart for what items to buy and feed the girls and take them on lunch dates.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve got the chart, so I know which donuts to bring them. But I’m trying to get the best ending(ie the boss getting in trouble). As for lunch dates, that sorta costly

1 Like

you need to trigger the office events where thing break and the girls offer free solutions for those problems. that way as you solve them you build friendships and when the boss tries to eat you at the end, the girls stand up for you and deal with the boss

2 Likes

okay. So…I assume that I just need to get all the girls to their max fat level to achieve that, or do I feed them their favorite donut 10 times a day?

1 Like

Also one of my favorites! Chloe is BEST GIRL!

2 Likes

Please explain how to save files! I would like to keep a separate file that I can load so I can continue from the point after I paid everything off.

1 Like

Is the purpose of the fitness program to slim down the girls so you can fatten them up again?

If that’s the case, it feels like it takes a really REALLY long time for them to slim down.

2 Likes

To the devs of this game:

Hey, is it all right if I use the fat body bases of the female characters to create my own female character, is that cool with you guys?

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m right but they gave free assets on itchi web or patreon.

1 Like

So then it’s perfectly legal for me to create my own fat female artworks by using the base of their character designs then?

I just want to avoid any copyright strikes

1 Like

The free assets Snail gave were for Super Fatty RPG with numerous caveats: SFRPG - Free-To-Use Assets

I am fairly certain they would NOT appreciate someone making art traces from this game’s art assets, but if you want to contact them yourself to ask then I’d recommend DMing them here or finding them on Itch.io, Twitter or Patreon.

1 Like