Above gods, weight gain rpg maker game (New update 1.6.4)

the game is hyper laggy for me, idk why, all other RPGmaker games dont lag

in fact me too, but I consulted with a group of friends and out of the 8 I am so laggy, I thought I was the only one, I think for some reason it was stuck in 24 frames

the symbols for the math problem is confusing part?

1 Like

3 X 6 - 12 /4= 18 - 3 = 15 , the result.

1 Like

thank you for the answer.

Hello, I can not get to the blue-stuffed girl on the beach, because the way is blocking some kind of talking stone and a palm. What should I do?

Sorry, I donā€™t know.

After the harpy you should have everything
I donā€™t remember optional fights except for the mountain area

Hi there love the gameplay so far but can I ask how do you find the hot spring in the game after solving the puzzle keepers ball puzzle. Also how do you get the three new endings?

Iā€™m on beach city but it seems that I cannot interact with many npcs and canā€™t access some places as if they were not there, is this a bug? a story thing or is just not finished yet?

Most of the npcs and some of the places in the town are unfinished right now, yes.

Iā€™m trying to beat freak, but I keep losing what should I be doing to beat him?

How do you get the three new endings?

i was able to get almost all the endings except the ones at the bottom that isnā€™t the mimic one and the one right of the mega moo milk ending how do i get to these?

Anyone got a save at the ending crystal section with all the bad ends unlocked? Donā€™t want to replay the game yet but want to see the endings again.

Hello there @Drich23 I know that youā€™re new but you have been going around on a handful of threads and asking for updates. Iā€™d like to inform or remind you that asking for updates from the devā€™s is against site rules. Now donā€™t let this deter you from interacting with the devā€™s and posts just remember to keep it in line with the rules :wink:. Iā€™d suggest checking out the post linked below mine as well as the FAQ in said post.

5 Likes

so i beat the birld lady in the last version say ā€œgo to talk to the chief of the snakeā€ but nothing happend its just say " go for to the eerie and retrieve the key and artifact" and and i am stuck what i am supusse to do and cant progess what do i do?

i want to know how emett is doing, and want to know if their doing alright, as life can be a crapshoot

i do afree with miracle i do hope emett is find. also side can sombody tell me were in the general location of the bad endings i know some but i cant find the rest

New update out nothing big. Keep an eye out for bugs and toss a comment in here with a screenshot if you find any.

1 Like