Hi, I’m a former lurker, and I’m here to mention AI dungeon.
It’s a text based roleplay, where the gm is a self learning ai.
It’s essentailly a specialised chatbot, so don’t set expectations too high.
AI dungeon 2 is the one you want, it’s a mobile app. You can put in any action as an input, but it should start with a verb.
You’ll start with some story prests, fantasy, mystery, apocolypse, etc. It works best with fantasy, and the custom starting prompt is the most likely to break down into nonsense.
It’s not meant for fetish roleplay, obviously, but when I was messing around derailing stories for fun, I noticed it recovers the best when derailed into erotica… I guess it’s been given a lot of experience there?
- Use Fantasy, it’s the least likely to break.
- Start as a wizard, it gives you a lot of power while helping the ai to not dissolve into illogical flailing (ie. I cast a spell to: transform into a woman, teleport air into the person’s stomach.)
- Remember that you are more powerful than the AI. You can say “I suddenly notice a person with xyz characteristcs” and the AI will roll with it. Keep in mind it won’t have much reason to bring up most of these details.
- The AI will try and drop story hooks. Just deal with the offending quest giver by… I dunno, stabbing them, telling them to go away… vore, if you’d like.
- If a result comes up that you don’t like, input “/revert” to reverse the last prompt and type in something new or type the same thing in as before. It will give you something new.
PS, I experimented a bit. It’s not too great with stuffing, but I tried breast expansion and that was fine. I think WG was ok too.