Any princess/queen weight gain/vore games on here or anywhere else?

i’ve been looking for something like that for a long time now, so i’m asking the general populous here if they can link or discuss any.

Here’s this, Feed the Crown, 2D platformer where you have to collect food for your queen, you can choose one of the three, Pig Queen, Bird Queen and Mouse Queen.

3 Likes

That’s a little vague. How big a role are you wanting the princess/queen to play?

Apart from Feed the Crown, there’s also Project F.A.T.

A voring queen’s the last boss there; a couple bugs in the latest update still, but highly recommended.

Also Royal Banquet’s too new to have much content, but has a lot of potential for the future.

1 Like

I mean you play as said princess/queen, i’ve been looking for something like that.

Yeah, I’d say your best bet would be keeping an eye on Royal Banquet.

The vast majority of games have you playing as more common folk; adventurers, bounty hunters, and the like. It’s tougher to make a royal the protagonist because they can kinda already go wherever and do whatever they want, not much sense of achievement…

It’s certainly doable, but it requires a little more thinking outside the box with the game’s concept.