Project F.A.T. v1.8.6 - Completion

One of the reasons I hate rpg maker. It’s so very backwards when it comes to some simple stuff…

What little I’ve messed with it. I would frequently test each area/event as I made them to make sure everything ran smoothly. The amount of times I’ve said “This is why we test”, is staggering. XD

I test what I can, but I do miss alot.
It gets worse the more I add. :stuck_out_tongue:
But I think I fixed it… Maybe…

SlimeWife house fix

It should allow you to enter once you complete her full quest line.

1 Like

Feel free to clean it up and use it however you like! That goes for anyone on the thread.

Time to see what’s behind that door, and if it’s good enough to S̷̜̱̩̲̞̖̱͗͗̾̈́̈́Ṕ̴̧̝͉̩̞̤̞ͅÂ̶̘͎̣̊R̵̨̺̉̊́̃̀̍͒̽͠Ë̴͙́͛̐͗̉͜ her!

1 Like

Maybe I’m just really incompetent, but I can’t really find any bad ends aside from the obvious Abandoned house Demon.
If anyone could give some hints or something, it would be really appreciated.

1 Like

How catch slime girl in house forest?

There are a couple. Nothing super huge, it’s mostly with certain characters if you fail to eat them.
They have the same formula where you will just blackout and wake up in the lab as if it were a dream. But blocking you out of the place cause you get a “bad feeling”

Essentially, trying to eat people when your stats aren’t high enough will trigger it.
Although those numbers probably need tweaking since I think the stat gain is too quick.

1 Like

You need to fight her,

If you beat her, a dialogue will play out.
Or if you lose to her 3 times, a dialogue will play out.
Then you get the option to either bring her back with you or eat her.

If I get some time before the next update I may write a basic sort of walkthrough in how to do things to make it easier.

1 Like

The current bad ends are:

• Eloise. Failing to eat will play a cutscene
  • Supplement Girl
  • The Demon in the house (plays out differently if you are big enough)
  • The Slime Man

You will wake up in the lab after a “nightmare” with some weight loss
and be blocked from going into those places again as you are scared.
The Queen will also be a bad ending, but different. Basically a cutscene
then a game over.

2 Likes

I see some Potional for some TF with that one, or maybe getting some uqnie ability for eating the slime girl

Possibly. I may add in special skills that are learnt by eating the slime. to make it an actual choice .

1 Like

So I downloaded the housewife fix but it deleted her first sprite when you talk to her the first time, what do I do and how can I fix this? Please and thank you.

Really?
That’s odd. Has anyone else experience that?

i haven’t downloaded for the game in a long time so i haven’t i’m waiting for when the expansion of the queen castle or forest to come out

I’ll second that issue. I at least avoided crashing by copying one of the face sets and renaming it as “SlimeWife”, but otherwise she’s invisible.

I’m looking at it right now and can’t see where it bugs. Can you tell me EXACTLY what point where she goes invisible?

AHHH
I worked it out.
I made edits to the spritesheet is looks for, so that’s why it’s bugging out cause it’s not in
that version

Download, go to www/img/characters and paste it there.
Event should work with no issues after that. ( I hope…)

1 Like

Ah… just another slimegirl…

…N̴̖͔͚̠̠̘̺͐̾̀͋o̵̩̗̮̖̾̊̏̍̓͆̕t̴̘̦̬̫̼̋͆ ̴̳͝e̷̡̖̽̉͊̈̿̅ṉ̴̾́͆͝o̷̪̗̥̥͕̺͆̄û̸̢̨̦̙͊̊́̈́̉͝g̷̬͇̞͈̤̮͌̇̿̆͜h̴͉͍̹̅̌…

Meanwhile, the husband’s back and thinks he still has a slimegirl pet. And I’m too OP. when I saw that the supplement girl could eat us(Via this

)
I wanted to see what it was, but I can already eat her. Meanwhile, who’s the slime man(the guy with the tasty slime farm?), and Eloise(The shopkeep?)?

Yup Eloise is the shopkeeper and slime man is the one with the tasty slime farm.

By the sounds of it, I need to increase the check for everyone, or else you may end up skipping a bunch of stuff since stats go up fast. Can you tell me how strong you were when you tried to interact with the slime girl?

Balancing this stuff is hard.

1 Like