Any recommendations for belly expansion, inflation, etc. without weight gain?

Despite what the name of the forum is, I’m not quite looking for that. Minor or optional/controllable/avoidable weight gain is welcome too.

4 Likes

Finally, a kindred spirit! Joking aside, there really aren’t nearly enough tbh. In fact, I’ve been thinking about getting RPG maker and trying to make a game myself because of the near drought.

Anyway, the best game you’re gonna find is Some Bullshit. If you’ve already tried that out, I’d recommend A Simple Tutorial and A Simple Breakfast.

Aside from these, there’s Tainted Elysium, though it’s effectively dead it still has quite a bit of good content, Selena Belly Story, though it’s creator’s native language isn’t English… and it shows, and I know you didn’t say anything about pregnancy, but if you like that, Seeds Of Destiny is great.

I feel like I’m forgetting something, but these are all I can think of at the moment. All of the games I listed can be found on or through this site.

Hope this helped!

3 Likes

Currently Expandyssey: The Elastic Modulus is inflation centric if you don’t mind food stuffing. Though even if there are plans for weight gain content, it will likely be considered inflation heavy.

I haven’t really ran into any others besides Doom-the-Wolf’s flash animations and few games. Hope I helped a bit (besides shameless self advertising my game).

1 Like

Got a text-based CYOA, myself: Lab CYOA v0.019.0 (Jan 28)
All of it is women getting bigger, I’d say about 20% WG and the rest is varying kinds of inflation/expansion.
About 80-90% anthro, though.

1 Like

No I don’t mind food stuffing.

1 Like

I didn’t even think about it when I read the title (I was just idly browsing), but I just remembered I did post my own game about inflation here not too long ago
Mischief's Swell Day! (short top-down shooter).

Haven’t been around long enough to name any examples by other people though

2 Likes

This may or may not be what you are looking for: [GAME] Feeding Rosalina (remake) - V1.50 by 23whiskers1 on DeviantArt
(no weight gain, just belly expansion).

1 Like