Avril's Appetite

Surprised this hasn’t been posted here yet. Lachevite released a new game on Itch.io:

This game contains Cake Stuffing, Weight Gain, Nudity and Meta-style Gameplay featuring Maze Puzzles, an Idle Clicker Minigame, App Breaking Bugs, Minesweeper, and some timing based jumping game.

64 Likes

Lachevite game day. Today is good day.

6 Likes

I went out of my way to get the 1mil “Super Death Sword” and then she gets mad at me when I feed her cake because she can’t aim for her life lol.

2 Likes

is there a way to run donut date 2 at the end?

1 Like

Maxed out the Idle Clicker Minigame.

6 Likes

The desktop part was the highlight of this game, for sure.

2 Likes

This is phenomenal, the creativity is staggering!

3 Likes

Anyone get through mine eater? I got through one round and then didn’t want to continue.

3 Likes

found a screen that showed a capybara and some files. Thinking theirs secret stuff inside that Lache has made mind games

5 Likes

I’m glad someone got around to making a post about this game. Absolutely my favorite from Lachevite by far, and I think the meta elements of it were executed extremely well. The writing is funny, and the desktop minigames are a great addition too. My only gripe is that I feel like the pacing of Avril’s gain could be a bit better, but aside from that, Lache nailed everything. Honestly, there’s not much more to ask for here, since the game delivers in pretty much every area you’d want it to. Definitely a new favorite for me.

1 Like

oh, there was more? I uh, quit out after stuffing her in the idle game section.

1 Like

I got to the max size (at least I think it was since the character stopped growing) and nothing happened

1 Like

Dose anybody know how to beat Mind Eater?

1 Like

This is somewhat an homage to There Is No Game.

2 Likes

if you’ve ever played mine sweeper the numbers corollate to mines in the area, so if you click on a square and get a 1, somewhere in the adjacent 8 squares has 1 mine, 2 means 2, 3 means 3 ect all the way up to 8 (highly unlikely but if you do get that it is a free win) and you can pin where you think mines are by right clicking

1 Like

Question, at the end, appart from mine sweeper, that other game, and the easter egg in the bestiary , is there something else you can do? i feel like i’m missing something.

1 Like

Is there a way to emulate it on Android?

1 Like

It doesn’t work in your browser on android?

1 Like

It works but it stays permanently vertical and won’t let me make the screen small or something like that

1 Like

So there is defiantly more to it. Just replayed the game again from a backup and when completed, clicking on donut date brings up a jester and “crashes” the game. Not sure what I did to trigger this.

6 Likes