Hey, was lurking under a different account for a while and was inspired to try my hand at making something! Please be aware that this is my first time doing coding or working with this software so the chances of bugs popping up are likely, but please feel free to tell me about them, I am willing to fix mistakes and learn! I am also using AI art to supplement the story, my art skills are lacking and my budget is limited, I hope you understand.
You are Aubrey, a young woman who just recently started her job at a marketing firm. You have always gone unnoticed in your day to day life and you have reached your limit. You come to the realization that the only way that you will be able to draw the attention and respect of others is by getting…bigger.
A text based weight gain adventure using AI art.
Newest version is now live! Please let me know of any issues that you may come across
Version 0.5.0 includes
- A complete revamp of the streamer
- A new cookbook and recipes as well as a more streamlined approach to the cooking
- The clerk at the grocery store now has a narrative as well as will help you with making bulk purchases at the grocery store
- More weight stages for Lilly
- A stock market for you to invest into to try and make some extra cash
- The walk event has been revamped to give the PC more control over what you do when choosing that option. This includes an explore the city option that will be further built on in later updates, this is where you will unlock the magic shop and donut shop early game, and late game where you will discover the buffet.
- Continued the goth storyline, once completed you will be able to access their store again after getting too big to enter.
- 1 additional weight stage for the PC
- 3 More lab scenes
- More scenes for the 3 main love interests
- Some changes to how the hotdog contests play out, they are time sensitive so be sure to check in often.
- Added a blackjack minigame that can be found late game when hanging out with one of the girls
- Over 700 images
- Over 100,000 words
- Fixed some broken image paths
- addressed some spelling mistakes
- Can now return to home when visiting fairy at weight stage 3
- Fixed some code surrounding the hot dog contests so that you can’t miss them anymore and that you won’t run into your rival before completing the first contest
- Fixed bug that would break coworker interaction if you had more than one glizzard voucher.
- Made it so that you could run into Beth both on the running path and when wandering the park, though at a lower rate than if you use the running path
- Fixed more broken transition links
- Updated ending so that player chooses who to move in with.
- Grammar and Spelling throughout the whole game has been checked and updated.
- Menus have been streamlined so that there will be less scrolling and dead space.
- Purchasing potatos will now add them to your inventory.
- Lowered some requirements with checks so that you players are more likely some events that they could have missed
- AN ACTUAL SAVE AND LOAD FEATURE
- Added some more hints through out the game to hopefully reduce confusion for certain events.
- Added a few extra images, because I was feeling saucy.
There has been content added to the earlier parts of the game, so I would recommend a fresh start.
A shout out to @Morte_Nera on the Weight gaming forum for aiding in writing a couple of scenes!
A big thank you to @hamadana for coding a save function that works around the limitations of Harlowe, his efforts mean that I won’t have to make the switch over to a new coding language.
As always, bug reports or suggestions are welcome,
This game was made on Windows OS and the file path uses Windows formatting. Other OS’s may have a hard time displaying images, from my understanding refreshing the page may help in those instances.
You can check it out for free here! https://anvilandthechipmunks.itch.io/big-aspirations
At the request of some individuals I have also created a Kofi where you can leave a tip if you feel inclined to do so. https://ko-fi.com/anvilandthechipmunks