Big Fatties alternative stomach and arm textures

it crashes when i use the alternative grangular files but the regular ones i have are stored in a folder and it is somehow working so ive just left it like that

i
Im not even sure how that’s working, long story short your not meant to just place these textures in the mods folder, installation instructions clearly state you need to be able to decompile both the base mod and granular and then drag and replace the existing files with the new ones, other wise I cannot guarantee how or if these textures will even work

about decompiling, that is what i have zero idea of how to do ive been around looking for something that would explain what and how i could do that

Look for a starbound pak file decompiler program on google

hey, idk if this is a dumb question or not, but im not sure if im supposed to unpack the starbound big fatties mod pak file or the main starbound pak file. it would be great if someone taught me which one to unpack.

Oh nevermind i figured it out. Thanks for the help

I’d really like to use this mod but I’m smooth brain and can’t figure it out.

The regular textures work perfectly, but the granular ones are giving me a bit of an hassle

excuse me but what race did you use for the mod I’m curious

Did you install the files properly or did you just drag the the folders into your mod folder?

? Elaborate a little more please?

As far as installation goes, I have no idea how to.
I tried to just drop it in, I tried putting it in the same folder as the regular size retexture but that also didn’t work.
The regular WG retexture works, just not the granular one

You need to actually decompile and replace the textures in the granular mod other wise those textures will not work

The skin did you use in those pictures

Hylotl using the “Make the universe a cuter place” mod from the steam workshop

1 Like

And where do I find the original textures? As far as the granular mod goes, it only has a single pak. file and no asset folder containing the textures.

you have to use a decompiler program

Any sites/programs you would recommend?

I would just google a starbound pak compiler/decompiler program

So I finally got it working. I found this nifty video I managed to unpack the “Granular WG.pak” file, insert the textures and repack it. Only complain I have is that there is no retexture for the “fatty” stage. And also the fact that there is no guide provided to implement this mod