Big Fatties alternative stomach and arm textures

There’s no fatty stage because the fatty textures are for the wip version of the mod

wip experimental blobend textures

15 Likes

That definitely looks great, a better alternative to the original ones, in my opinion

1 Like

could you send me the files for the extra big blob and grangular weight gain please. For some reason my pc doesn’t have access to cmd admin. So i cant unpack the files

Wow, these are nice. Good shapes.

1 Like

Hey, you cool if I start making some versions of these for some of the other races and some outfits? (Mainly the arms, but still)

yeah, go on ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant wait for the floran or avain version since I never really play human or hylotl.

1 Like

Am I the only one who plays glitch? lol

No you’re not, I’m planning on making some alt arms for glitch if you’re interested

1 Like

Aye, I’ll be looking forward to it man!

Alrighty, I’ve updated the files with alt arm textures for the glitch and novakid races!

BigFatties Alt.zip (247.0 KB)
Granular WG Alt.zip (211.6 KB)

4 Likes

if I ever get around to adding alternate stomach textures for either of these ill integrate the arm textures in to the main folder

1 Like

Awesome! If you ever do, I’ll be super excited! I’m planning on doing the arms for Apex as well (hopefully soon)

I have just finished touching up both the Novakid and Glitch arm textures you did and im start on the alternate stomach textures

I will say this, im remaking all of the female glitch textures from scratch, so its going to take a while

2 Likes

Take as much time as needed to get it done

Wow, you seem like a hard worker!

1 Like

Im dying…
GIF 2-1-2021 9-55-32 PM
next on the list busty…

4 Likes

GIF 2-2-2021 12-55-02 AM
Alright there is now support for the glitch and partial support for the novakid(that being arms on the normal sheets)
I have not made custom textures for the glitch beyond fatty, sheeting the larger stages are a nightmare and I dont even want to try it.
ill do the nova kid alternate stomach textures some other time, I would prefer to keep my eyes functioning for the time being.

1 Like