Big Gains. A new visual novel

What program did you use to make the character art? :3

V-Katsu. It is available on steam for free. I think it is in Korean but you can patch it to make it be in English. The translations arenā€™t perfect but make it usable. You can find guides for how to patch it in the steam community page for the game.

one of my favorites of all time <3

2 Likes

BIG SAME. I was just thinking on how Iā€™m surprised there hasnā€™t been a similar concept I always like the idea of a MC in an office or gym setting helping the ladies put on some pounds. Something like @NickSavā€™s (Fat Tournament ) and the three person team entry Throw your weight around scratch that itch a bit for me. But I donā€™t think there has been something quite along these lines.

3 Likes

Writer for Throw Your Weight Around here, and I do remember that someone wanted to make their own version of the game a few years back and we happily gave them our blessing to do so. But their project never really got off the ground unfortunately.

that why i love games like that seeing weight swap is so good

1 Like

Thanks for all the recent attention on this project! I was one of the three people who made throw your weight around as well. I am glad you enjoyed both games!

3 Likes

Yup, I personally enjoy going back every so often and checking them out again. This was a fun little project and concept. Thanks for making it.

2 Likes

yesss I quite liked fat tournament, though the rng was a bit frustrating at times lol, but overall liked it

Idk if I remember playing throw your weight around, Iā€™ll give that a look.

But yea Iā€™ve always adored this little gem, wish there was more to it or something.

4 Likes

I did a little bit of the work for the Throw Your Weight Around reboot. I have a Github repo with the code in it, though it hasnā€™t been touched in a couple of years. Mostly I fixed some bugs and improved the UI. I think there are definitely some fun things that could be done with it if people were interested.

1 Like