Code Serpent's Fat-Related Skyrim Mods

How can we tell if the mod is working. I’ve had my character doing some stuff but nothing seems to be happening. Also how can I pull up the corruption UI like you have in the screenshots?

ah, cool.
i take it the feedback from mods is also a bit better than just a straight up crash if you mispelled a folder name xD

I assume these mods are still not compatible with Skyrim SE? I remember trying the Morphology mod last year sometime. It would load and I could make some of the potions and harvest the new ingredients, but none of the potions actually did anything.

Note: I have modded Skyrim before and am familiar with how RaceMenu, NiOverride, Bodyslide, etc… work. I prefer to use the SE version for the extra stability and better memory usage. I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in their use, but I’ve gotten them to work with several other mods in the past.

Edit: I see Corruption is listed on LL as SE-Compatible, but not Morphology or Body Builders. I never gave BB a try, and I think Morphology was pre-2.0 when I last tried that mod…

Have you not installed SkyUI yet? You’ll need that for the mod configuration menu.

The game can crash if you miss some requirements. For example, the game will crash before reaching the main menu if you’re missing a .esp or .esm file that another mod depends on. The game will also crash if you don’t install an appropriate player skeleton mod like XPMSE and try to use body meshes that require them.

1 Like

Morphology likely wasn’t working because you didn’t have the .tri files to go along with the character body meshes and outfits. They often come packaged with Bodyslide compatible armors, but occasionally you’ll need to rebuild armors with Bodyslide. I made a guide of all this here.

As for SE/AE compatibility, the only incompatibility would likely to be caused by different slider sets. The mods are built around LE CBBE/UUNP sliders, whereas SE nowadays often uses BHUNP/3BA CBBE. I’m working on making those new sliders compatible, though.

It’s been about a year since I last played with it, so I don’t recall everything I did to troubleshoot it, but I do remember I had my Body Morphs & .tri files set up correctly (I’ve used CBBE and Bodyslide through numerous playthroughs with both Skyrim and Fallout 4)). I used a clean install, and then used a few other simple mods to make sure my morphs were set up and triggering correctly. IIRC, no effects from the mod were affecting my character, including non-morphing effects.

So you’re saying it should work with the Special Edition of Skyrim (and not just the Legacy version?

What do you mean by ‘Non-morphing effects’?

Can i adjust the morph for the weight gain?
Or is that a big ask?
on the corruption mod that is

Guess this answers my question! xD
Keep up the good work!

I meant to reply to this but it slipped my mind. The weight gain morphs are currently hard coded into the scripts, and you’ll need to edit and recompile them to change them, which will be difficult since compiling those scripts requires having all the source code for all the optional requirements on hand.

In the next update I’m planning on moving all morphs to a ‘global’ script that can be edited and recompiled much easier.

1 Like

that’d be the cherry on top of this already great mod!

Mostly-ignore that last part about the “non-morphing” effects. I was remembering something wrong.

Since my original question was never answered, I downloaded Skyrim SE again, did a little testing, and read through the threads on LL, and it looks like the mod does not work well with the SE version of the game. Some people seem to have gotten it to work, but with mixed results.

I haven’t tested it on SE, so I was hoping you would give me more information from your end. The mod itself is fairly basic apart from the morphing aspect, so it should work on SE without issue. (Apart from the slider set compatibility that I’ve mentioned ad nauseum.) The plugin file possible needs to be converted through the Creation Kit, but that’s the only thing in the mod that would need special attention.

is there a way to increase trauma through debug? Or other ways than sex?
I havent heard of bleedout till now either.

Bleedout normally occurs when an essential character is incapacitated via low health. If you make yourself essential via console commands or via mods, you will be subjected to it as well. SexLab Defeat does this, but there are other mods for it too. Do note that you will be unable to die at all, so, a mod is recommended over console commands.

I guess I forgot to link one of my other mods since it isn’t fat related, but my mod Peril is what I use and recommend for this. I’m also planning on adding some kind of force-feeding post-defeat event at some point in the future to connect with my other mods.

1 Like

thanks, now it all makes sense!
Hope you get around to that feeding mod too!

Now just to figure out how to get those automatic eating from inventory optimised xD
So many sliders, but the one that dictates how often/likely it is you feed an addiction is missing.
or am i the one who is missing something?

At the moment, the only option for actions is a simple toggle. I’m not sure if I will add options to make actions more or less frequent, as that would likely quadruple the amount of options I would need to add to the mod.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I’m honestly not sure why it’s not working per say, I’ve been a bit under the weather the last few days, so I haven’t looked into it much more the last few days, but here’s where I’m at so far:

The new alchemical items and potions for the mod all seem to show up and can be created, but the visual effects of the morphing effects don’t show up on the character. The odd part is that I can bring up the RaceMenu option sliders (via the console command ShowRaceMenu) and the sliders and their visual effects show up perfectly fine. I’m also using another mod (Mana Tanks) for testing purposes because it has an option in it to either use NiOverride or NetImmerse for its morphing method.

Part of me wants to say that the problem is with the NiOverride method not being seen byRaceMenu (even though it should). I say this because the Mana Tanks mod will not work when it’s set to NiOverride (it used to when I was using the LE). Setting Mana tanks to use NetImmerse, however works just fine.

On the forum thread in Lovers Lab, I saw some people that were able to get the mod at least partially working (via recompiling some of the scripts with the SE Creation Lab), and even downloaded some of those scripts, but they didn’t work either. I did get as far as downloading the Creation Kit to play aorund with things myself, but haven’t gotten further (been either busy, or not feeling good).

I do plan to tinker with it further, and I’ll let you know what I figure out.

i’m having a good time with it either way.
Really apreciate all the work that went into these systems!

1 Like