Code Serpent's Fat-Related Skyrim Mods

Nice to hear it’s at least somewhat compatible. Do you plan on trying to resolve the CBBE SE incompatibility at all or would that be more of a side project?

That’s very low down on my own priority list. But, I have tried to make it as easy as possible for others to implement that compatibility by changing and recompiling a global script in each mod. I’ve only implemented this in Body Builders and Morphology, but I’m going to implement it in Corruption in the next update.

If you go back to this comment early on in the thread, you can implement those changes yourself to MorphologyMorphsScript.psc and see if they work for you.

Hang on the thread is saying to change Morphology.esp, not MorphologyMorphsScript.psc. Did I miss something?

Also there doesn’t seem to be a way to change the property types at all using SEEdit or even finding strings at all, so these changes…

• Extremely Full/Extremely humble Breasts: Change the string from BreastsSSH to BreastsNewSH
  • Very Full/Very Humble Breasts: change the string from BreastsSH to BreastsSmall2
  • Heavy/Light Breasts: Change the string from BreastsGravity to BreastsGravity2

…as of now are not possible unless I am missing something big. I’m not familiar with SEEdit at all so I could easily be looking in the wrong direction.

Sorry, I should have explained this better. In the original version of the mod the morph names were stored as properties on potion and spell effects. In this latest version, I moved all the morph names to a single script, so that new sliders sets could be edited in more easily and can be compatible with future versions.

So you used to edit the .esp file, now you edit that script. But what morph names are swapped, and switching what morphs are positive and negative should be the same.

So all I need to change is the float values since from what I’m hearing, the string/names have been made to work in SE? Sorry if this makes no sense, I just suck with Skyrim modding at the moment

No, you shouldn’t change the plugin at all now. You should change only the script file. You need to replace the morph names in that GetMorphString function based off the comment I linked and add or remove multipliers to the GetMorphCorr function, again based off that comment.

One thing I am curious about is what each of the unstable enchantments for the Morphology mod changes things. Also, I’m not sure if it’s intended but I do not have an option to destabilize “unstable” enchantments when I pick them up, the character just picks it up instead of giving me the option to destabilize OR pickup

You can’t destabilize unstable enchantments because they are already unstable.

In addition to causing bodily changes, the unstable enchantments are just normal enchantments, but without any equipment restrictions. So an Unstable Resist Fire enchantment can be applied to a circlet, cuirass, and gloves, in addition to boots, shields, and jewelry that the normal Resist Fire enchantment is restricted to.

Bumping to let you all know another user on LoversLab has made an extra Config Menu for Morphology that adds some additional options and compatibility with CBBE.

1 Like

My god I need this. The last piece to connect my entire weight gain/cow girl load order together is some way to be force-fed.

1 Like

Hello, um, perhaps a “bit” too late with dumb questions like these, but in the result, did you use these models anywhere? And, additionally, is there a way to override Corruption’s eating animations with mods like this one, and if yes, can you please explain how?

Yes, I used those bodyslide presets in the latest version of the mod. I don’t currently use any eating animations, but I might add those in future versions. I can’t see the mod you linked since the description is disabled.

Yeah, my bad, apparently the creator temporarily hid the mod, assumingly in order to update the description
EDIT: aaaand it’s back

Also, yeah, i played around a bit with all of your mods and did some “trial and error” (should’ve done it in the first place), and found out myself that your mods shouldn’t affect animations, so guess that’s my problem now to figure out what causes the override
So, yeah, thanks for answering and apologies for trouble

1 Like

Just a heads up that I updated Body Builders! I’ve added an exercise mechanic so the player can lose weight through actions (if you’re a psycho that ever wanted to do that), and I also shamelessly stole some code from the Winter Warming mod to make arms and legs spread apart at high weight to prevent clipping.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if you could provide a concise list of the steps someone would need to take to make it work on S.E. I know you’ve talked about it earlier in the thread, but a few versions have passed, and the actual steps seems to be spread across a variety of posts, so I’d be curious to hear what would be involved with making the current version functional.

Thankfully, I already made another topic that gives you exactly that.

1 Like

i just wish there was a simple one for se that just stuffs you, and then slowly increases your weight slider and decrease your belly slider to normal as you ate more…
Since you can just build weights anyways

1 Like

Are there any weight gain mods for Xbox 1 s Skyrim

Unfortunately no, because weight gain mods like WeightMorphs require BodySlide and SKSE which aren’t a thing on console. Modding Skyrim Xbox and PlayStation is pretty limited to be fair.