Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

Having trouble with my final deliveries during the fifth chapter. Got through the town’s and Griselda’s just fine but for the life of me I can’t find the new entrances to Fairy Realm and the Pandemonium . I’ve went every where I could go and talked to everyone I saw to no avail, what am I missing?

Stand on the portal in the tower, press the Action button, and Calahree will ask where you want to go

1 Like

I just bought on Steam and finished it, I think you did a great job sticking the landing! I appreciated how much everything ramped up and got epic in the last few chapters.

My one suggestion is it would be nice if there was a scene in the epilogue for Tia. That scrappy little thief followed me into hell and back in the final act, came in clutch with the final boss, but didn’t appear in the epilogue at all as far as I could tell! Unless maybe I missed her, her being so sneaky and all.

Also, some abilities seem like they may be bugged - no matter when I tried using them and against what enemy, most of the ninja skills did no damage.

I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed it!

Tia should definitely appear in the epilogue. I might patch her in! She definitely deserves to have something of a close to either of her two potential stories.

As for Tia’s ninja skills, they’re just very weak physically. She shines better when it comes to things like poison and other shady tactics. But a buff isn’t entirely out of the question!

Great! And yeah I get that they’re supposed to be weak, but the 10 MP skill (ninja strike maybe?) consistently did 0 damage…even when used against me by the ninja enemies!

1 Like

Hey there, so I beat the last boss… now I explored the whole map and talked to everyone… is that the ending? I talked with the mirror and he didn’t help give me any clues this time. Just wondering if I missed something or… that’s it? thanks

Yup, thats the ending! My patrons wanted a playable epilgoue to see how/where everyone ended up, but the only real sidequest left is giving items to Lady Dienro

Worked like a charm, thank you so much! I was worried I might have accidently soft locked my run somehow, glad to know it was definitely something I over looked and not something I broke.

1 Like

@Bobo_the_Hobo I don’t understand how the three parts thing is supposed to work

wait until something ingame tells you to overwrite the files?

So here’s what you do;

Download the first file and extract it to a new folder. Then download the second file and extract it to that new folder that you just created. It will ask you if you want to overwrite certain files, and you want to say yes. Repeat for the third file.

Do this before you start playing. The game won’t work properly (probably at all) without all of its assets.

1 Like

thank you

personally I think you should write this on the itch.io page

Is the itch io download just a steam key? I cant have the boys finding out ive been playing fetish games.

you get both a steam key and direct download (in three parts, so do what described in the past few posts)

1 Like

Use a dummy account in that case, or, there should be a way to hide that you play that(although i don’t know it)

Jaques is right - the itch.io download comes with a free Steam Key, but it’s the game files.

I am interested in getting the game but I just to ask something, for the weight gain sizes how many are available in the full version?

1 Like

I’d say there are a lot of different sizes that different characters can get up to. From just chunky to blob-sized

1 Like

I would mean the main character sorry.

The main character is the whole of the coven, with you alternating a player character each chapter. Out of the 4 characters that you play as, only one gains weight. But she does it throughout the story.

ah I see, so three whitches then would already have a certain amount of weight stages availableas you progress with the story? Sorry wanted to be sure before I buy it on steam. I did play the previous demo but that was a long time ago heh.