Coven of Calahree, Now Live! (v1.1.1 (Public Demo Available)]

Idk BB, I was just thinking the same thing when your game dropped like yesterday :eyes:

1 Like

how do you turn the food delivery quest in, in chapter 2

You turn the delivery quest in by going back to the Tavern and telling the taverner that you’ve done it

**EDIT: That’s another bug I need to fix… UGHHHHH I really regret rewriting this quest

It doesn’t register giving the delivery to the housewife - that’s entirely my fault.

wait was i supposed to go and bring the food to the divorced women or just answer her question and leave?

also do you have any saves that start on chapter 3 or 4?, i’m a patreon subscriber

You were supposed to get the credit by answering her question lol. I was trying to streamline it but wound up breaking this part of the quest to smithereens lol.

As for the saves unfortunately I don’t - but this time around I highly recommend playing through (at least starting in Chapter 2) due to a few added questlines and characters.

1 Like

waiting for that bugfix!

I’m uploading another version of the 0.4.1 file as we speak. If you’re a patron and you’re playing on Windows, it should be ready as per the Patreon post. The Mac version will probably be ready by the time that I type this out.

For those who may be reading and also experiencing this problem as I type it out, I’m uploading the Demo files to the Mega as we speak - it’s just slower lol

Sorry about the particularly rough start on this quest! I ran through the thing before I played it and didn’t find any of these bugs. Just goes to show that new sets of eyes are better for the finished product!

I am having trouble with the older sister part. I did give all the food and give shard to spoil woman, what i suppose to do next?

Alright, hopefully that fixed it! Most recent versions in the OP.

If anyone else has a game breaking bug, it’ll have to wait until in the morning - I’m pooped.

What chapter are you on?

I found a bug where as Griselda you can go into the cave and fight the bull in which doing so sends you back to chapter one. Its not game breaking just thought I would mention though.

1 Like

That one’s just weird lol - I’ll put it on the patch list

So, uhhhh, i wanted to start from my old save but it was stuck i an loop, you might want to check that out (and i meant start from the part where you changed chapter and they asked you to save), so for safety i did not save this update.

3 that i am on. I did the foods and get the spoil girl the shatter gems

I’ve consistently had this issue reported from players who boot saves when prompted at the end of every chapter. I think, once the whole thing is finished, it won’t be an issue. But something about the way that I’m scripting the end of each chapter is causing the issue for picking up where the chapter leaves off between updates.

The best working advice that I have for now is to have a separate save (like right before boss fights) and try booting from there.

I’m sorry that this issue is still here, and I’m trying new methods of scripting these in hopes of making it work for everyone!

The game tells you to try out the abandoned house. It’s up the hill in the eastern side of town, across from the church.

it’s actually what i did this time, i saved before interacting with the second cristal.

art
Very much enjoyed the game cant wait for the next chapter

9 Likes

hey, I finished testing the game, and the truth was very good, if I had money right now it would probably go through your patreon: c, going back to the topic, the chapter with Griselda was the most interesting in my opinion, I see where you want to take the game, I look forward to more updates, you have my support. :grin: :+1:

Ps: I found some bugs or something like that
1-.when you go to the cave with Griselda, the minotaur from the first chapter is still there and if you interact with it, it takes you back to the end of the first chapter.

2-. Also in Griselda’s chapter, when you interact with certain characters, instead of Griselda speaking, Gabby or Ginny end up speaking.

3- If you go to the wastedlands and you go to the bandit’s camp on his right, even if you have not left the wastedlands yet, he will tell you that you have to pay him to enter the wastedlands when you are already inside.

4-. This is more of a question, in chapter 2 when you have to calm the fat wife with Ginny, two decisions come out, tell her to go back to being a maid again or to start doing something with the divorce money, how is it going to affect to history decisions like this in the future, where you can only choose once in the game? :hushed: :laughing: :thinking:

1 Like