Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

Nope, you’re good. The current demo is going to have that because I didn’t add the text for those events and modifiers yet. This is just a demo for those who want to see what I have so far. It is, however, functional, so if you wanted to play a full campaign with it now, you can.

Alright, thanks, what there is that I’ve seen so far has been really solid, you thinking about porting it over to ck3 after you finish it and when that comes out?

1 Like

No there is no event to start my mod, it’s content is pretty much all handled through triggers for events (triggers include things like traits, focuses, religions etc.). If you want to just jump into the content, here are some console commands that will speed things up a little:

First, press the ~ key on a save file that doesn’t have iron man mode turned on.

Then type some of these in:

wealth X (replace X with the amount you want)
piety X (replace X with the amount you want)
prestige X (same as the others)

add_trait traitname (replace trait name with the trait you want and do not type in the asterisks)

traits that you are going to want- gluttonous, hedonist, slothful, fat_fetish_male, fat_fetish_female, feedee_fetish_male, feedee_fetish_female, hunter (only if don’t have the Way of Life DLC, if you do have it, you should just set your character focus to hunting), and lustful.

Also, regarding the fetish traits, the gender suffix at the end is what sex the character is attracted to. It isn’t that big of a deal if you pick the wrong one, because the game automatically check if you have the right version of the trait depending on their sex, and if they have the homosexual trait or not.

1 Like

Yep, I intend to do something for CK3 when it comes out, assuming the game doesn’t come out a giant mess like Imperator. If it does, it might take while before I get too it.

2 Likes

One thing I’d suggest is taking advantage of the console commands as much as possible when starting out. I love this game, but some of the events and RNG are absolutely aggravating.

If you’re just wanting to play around with the mod and not really interested in world conquest or what have you, one thing you can do is establish yourself as the sole power on an island, like Ireland or Socotra. Give yourself a mountain of gold, say 100,000. Buy all the mercenaries, and keep them forever as a massive doomstack. The AI will not want to declare war on you, because your military power is absolutely ludicrous.

Then, get a really good spymaster and keep them buttered up. You can set plots to auto-stop, but my preference is just to swing back to the intrigue menu frequently. Sometimes, you want someone dead but can’t touch them, so having someone else trying to kill them means you get what you want and no risk of prestige loss.

And don’t forget, you can always console command a particular thorn in your side dead or imprisoned, whichever is more beneficial.

4 Likes

Think I found a bug in your latest release. It becomes an infinite loop when you capture someone and when their in prison you choose the potion option to fatten them up. It continues to cycle that option with no way to exit.

1 Like

Yep, you were right it was a bug. I updated the download link with the fix

2 Likes

First new thing I’m working on now is the Court Cook interactions. To start with, I made it possible to hire court cooks in the same way you can hire debutantes, commanders, holy men, and nobles. The price to hire a court cook will be exactly the same price as hiring a debutante. Very simple, the only detailed aspects are that they have a 5% chance of being master chefs instead of cooks, they will be given the correct amount of XP for the trait they receive, and that you can’t hire one via the decision if you already have one employed (so fire them first if you want a new one).

I also want to make it possible to invest in your court cook to improve their capabilities, which will effect how effective they will be during events that use them.

Also, I had an idea for a new spell, but I’m unsure if I want to make it a kitsune spell or a normal one. The idea is a spell that will give an extra +1 xp for cooking or baking the next time you earn xp for one of those skills. If you don’t gain any skill before the next weight pulse though, the character will gain or lose weight based on their view of gaining weight. Should this be a Kitsune spell, or should it be for the others?

2 Likes

That spell idea could readily fit in either category, though I would be tempted to say Kitsune, as having spells that would make one a good wife would fit in with their concepts.

1 Like

I know its irrelevant to the discussion but I need to know, how the hell does mana work in the Luxuria Fantasia Mod, I’ve looked around for some kind of guide for it instead of stumbling in the dark and its really annoying me. any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Things you need are: a wizard tower built in the capital, purchase a spell book from the tower (decision), wait until your mana builds up and then you can cast the spell. I believe some of the races will have natural mana, but you still need to know the spells before you can use it.

and it just regenerates over time on it’s own?

1 Like

Yep, just over time. It takes quite a while too, which why for my magic system I decided to add a spell that speeds up the process at a price, that way if the player really wants to do a certain spell, they can if they are willing to sacrifice something. My magic system is completely separate from LF’s though, and using my meditation spell won’t have any effect on that mod’s mana system.

1 Like

Yeah i noticed that, thank god for that.

1 Like

Something that might potentially be helpful are plots or other mechanics to incite a fetish of a specific type in other people, so that you can get your spouse to be a feedee so you can fatten them easier, en vice versa, etc.

2 Likes

Just a request: It would be nice for those of us that don’t have the various DLCs to be able to access the bulk of the mod’s content.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, that is my intention. Almost everything will be available to people who just own the base game in 1.0, and the vast majority of the content will be accessible to base game only players in future versions as well :slightly_smiling_face:.

The Kitsunes come from the Luxuria Fantasia mod, which only requires the base game.

2 Likes

Maybe it would makes more sense to have the court cook tied to a minor title, like physician or what ever else. Or maybe tie events like that to the position but be able to recruit them as well

1 Like

The cook job is a minor title, any character with the cook trait or the master chef trait are able to be made court cook, the hiring option is there for characters that don’t have one or don’t want to give the title to a particular character. I also be having some flavor events for characters with the title, on top of the interactions the liege can use the cooks with.

1 Like

I worked out the general outline for an event line with the court cook. It’s an event line where you host a feast in a courtier’s honor. The event will be triggered by targeting the character you want to hold the feast for, but you need to have a court cook to do this (They can’t be the target). They first will need to accept, which will be very easy for the majority of NPC’s. After, you will need to choose the amount you wish to spend on the food. The more you spend, the higher opinion of you they will have of you afterwards, they will also get more prestige as well. All courtiers will have a choice to attend or not (there is no penalty for deciding not to attend, but attending will give a tiny opinion bonus with the liege).

This will be a way to use potions on people, by spiking the meal of the target. How you do this will be either using your diplomacy skill to convince the cook to use this “ingredient”, using your intrigue skill to spike the food without the cook’s knowledge, or to use your close relationship with the court cook (friend or lover) to help you with the plan. I would make it so the plan could fail, based on either the cook’s learning or stewardship attribute (haven’t decided). If the plan fails, the potion could go to anyone attending the feast (including the intended target or the person attempting to use the potion. It could also go uneaten if a courtier that didn’t attend was chosen as the random target). Certain potions will be more likely to cause suspicion then others (namely the weight distribution potions if the target is female and already is in range for one of the body part modifiers), and when that happens, the host will lose prestige and get a general opinion debuff for a few years. However, characters that have a way with words or are deceitful will be able to use the cook as the scapegoat, immediately imprisoning them, rivaling them, and giving them all of the debuffs that the host would normally get.

The potion spiking can be disabled if you turn off all fantasy elements or non consensual content.

3 Likes