Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

Goofing off with the mod and a thought came to me after making a female court jester supper fat, what are the plans for other court tittles, royal feeder? or a circus style fat lady (or man). it’d be pretty funny to me, (or erotic) just curious.

1 Like

Well I did have something like that in mind. A few people might have noticed a unique court title that only appears for specific kitsune characters that I added a while ago. I didn’t say anything about (never came up and I had planned to get to it sooner than I did/will). The idea was to have four titles that kitsune leaders could hand out to other kitsune characters to lower their standing in the realm (which would also have events associated with them).

You could hand out these titles if you meet the following criteria:
Character is: a Kitsune
Character is not: fat, gluttonous, hedonist, temporarily obese, publicly following one of my mod’s heresies, or has had their fetish exposed.

You could recieve out these titles if you meet the following criteria:
Character is: a Kitsune and a vassal/courtier
Character is also one of the following : fat, gluttonous, hedonist, temporarily obese, publicly following one of my mod’s heresies, or has had their fetish exposed.

The title comes with a -10 general opinion currently (though I will probably change this to kitsunes only) and a prestige reduction per month. There will be events and interactions the liege can take with those that are holding the titles.

I could do something similar to this for a heresy that isn’t pro fat, but more less does the same thing, for the same reason as this kitsune exclusive title.

Then there will be the interactions with the court cook, with things ranging from paying them to learn how to cook, getting their help to spike courtier’s food with a potion (or with high intrigue, avoiding the cook’s detection to do this), using them to cater larger feast events etc.

Probably an event if a commander gets too fat for their job. Another I can think of is master of the hunt in pagan nations should probably have an easier time raising the future hunting skill etc.

3 Likes

Cool Ideas I’d love to have more interactions with the cooks since they seem to just be there for me.

1 Like

Well, there goes the ear. It was fun having it while it lasted.

Seriously though, I just need to put the AI chances for the fat fetish version of the stuffing events, and we are good to go. Expect it tomorrow or the day after.

5 Likes

Here is the next demo for the mod, I outlined the changes in a different post:

I also inclueded a few a @zdeerzzz’s changes, most notably, having the hunting trait on a character will give them access potion system, by allowing them to get the event where you find the witch. He gave me a pretty good amount of content, but I need to sort through it first before I add it into the mod (most should be included in the next demo)

Fixed Version Golden Edition:

Fatocracy Demo 7.2.zip (2.2 MB)

Please tell me how much, if at all, the performance has improved since demo 6 for those who have played the earlier versions.

Right now the magic system is not fully complete, only kitsunes can use it, and there is currently no penalty for storing too much mana, due to not having enough spells to justify it yet. I already have that programmed, but it is disabled for the demo.

Next up, is to work more on the magic system, then to go back and further flesh out the cooking and baking system, and also allow the use of potions on other characters (outside of just prisoners).

9 Likes

I feel like I’m just missing a lot of things here, but how do I find someone with a baker trait, or how do I get it myself? How do I get potions and fetishes or what ever? It’s possible I just don’t know how to play the game, but I figured I’d ask.

1 Like

Mostly, these will be handled by random events that fire under certain circumstances. For the two features you are asking for, potions can be unlocked if your character has either the hunter trait, or the hunting character focus (Way of Life DLC). Baking, is skill that needs to be developed. You can develop it in two ways currently, first is to have 12 learning stat as well as having traits like gluttonous, hedonist, socializer etc. The second way is to have made a friend, have learning 7, and one of the same traits/conditions needed for self teaching. The fetishes are obtained by events as well, some random, some only sort of random. Feedee fetishes are the easiest to get at the moment, just gain a lot of weight and have the lustful trait on the character and your chances of getting a fetish when events that let you get fetishes occur.

If you are completely new to CK2, prioritize getting the traits when available: Gluttonous, lustful, hedonist, hunter or anything that would be associated with weight gain/loss.

2 Likes

Alright, yeah, I want to love this game, but it’s really frustrating. Is there a way to have like, a scenario at the start to just like, give you an event to kick this whole thing off, or am I missing something?

1 Like

Getting a lot of missing text replaced with variable names, lots of underscores everywhere, any chance I messed something up on my end or is this just bugs?

1 Like

Nope, you’re good. The current demo is going to have that because I didn’t add the text for those events and modifiers yet. This is just a demo for those who want to see what I have so far. It is, however, functional, so if you wanted to play a full campaign with it now, you can.

Alright, thanks, what there is that I’ve seen so far has been really solid, you thinking about porting it over to ck3 after you finish it and when that comes out?

1 Like

No there is no event to start my mod, it’s content is pretty much all handled through triggers for events (triggers include things like traits, focuses, religions etc.). If you want to just jump into the content, here are some console commands that will speed things up a little:

First, press the ~ key on a save file that doesn’t have iron man mode turned on.

Then type some of these in:

wealth X (replace X with the amount you want)
piety X (replace X with the amount you want)
prestige X (same as the others)

add_trait traitname (replace trait name with the trait you want and do not type in the asterisks)

traits that you are going to want- gluttonous, hedonist, slothful, fat_fetish_male, fat_fetish_female, feedee_fetish_male, feedee_fetish_female, hunter (only if don’t have the Way of Life DLC, if you do have it, you should just set your character focus to hunting), and lustful.

Also, regarding the fetish traits, the gender suffix at the end is what sex the character is attracted to. It isn’t that big of a deal if you pick the wrong one, because the game automatically check if you have the right version of the trait depending on their sex, and if they have the homosexual trait or not.

1 Like

Yep, I intend to do something for CK3 when it comes out, assuming the game doesn’t come out a giant mess like Imperator. If it does, it might take while before I get too it.

2 Likes

One thing I’d suggest is taking advantage of the console commands as much as possible when starting out. I love this game, but some of the events and RNG are absolutely aggravating.

If you’re just wanting to play around with the mod and not really interested in world conquest or what have you, one thing you can do is establish yourself as the sole power on an island, like Ireland or Socotra. Give yourself a mountain of gold, say 100,000. Buy all the mercenaries, and keep them forever as a massive doomstack. The AI will not want to declare war on you, because your military power is absolutely ludicrous.

Then, get a really good spymaster and keep them buttered up. You can set plots to auto-stop, but my preference is just to swing back to the intrigue menu frequently. Sometimes, you want someone dead but can’t touch them, so having someone else trying to kill them means you get what you want and no risk of prestige loss.

And don’t forget, you can always console command a particular thorn in your side dead or imprisoned, whichever is more beneficial.

4 Likes

Think I found a bug in your latest release. It becomes an infinite loop when you capture someone and when their in prison you choose the potion option to fatten them up. It continues to cycle that option with no way to exit.

1 Like

Yep, you were right it was a bug. I updated the download link with the fix

2 Likes

First new thing I’m working on now is the Court Cook interactions. To start with, I made it possible to hire court cooks in the same way you can hire debutantes, commanders, holy men, and nobles. The price to hire a court cook will be exactly the same price as hiring a debutante. Very simple, the only detailed aspects are that they have a 5% chance of being master chefs instead of cooks, they will be given the correct amount of XP for the trait they receive, and that you can’t hire one via the decision if you already have one employed (so fire them first if you want a new one).

I also want to make it possible to invest in your court cook to improve their capabilities, which will effect how effective they will be during events that use them.

Also, I had an idea for a new spell, but I’m unsure if I want to make it a kitsune spell or a normal one. The idea is a spell that will give an extra +1 xp for cooking or baking the next time you earn xp for one of those skills. If you don’t gain any skill before the next weight pulse though, the character will gain or lose weight based on their view of gaining weight. Should this be a Kitsune spell, or should it be for the others?

2 Likes

That spell idea could readily fit in either category, though I would be tempted to say Kitsune, as having spells that would make one a good wife would fit in with their concepts.

1 Like

I know its irrelevant to the discussion but I need to know, how the hell does mana work in the Luxuria Fantasia Mod, I’ve looked around for some kind of guide for it instead of stumbling in the dark and its really annoying me. any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Things you need are: a wizard tower built in the capital, purchase a spell book from the tower (decision), wait until your mana builds up and then you can cast the spell. I believe some of the races will have natural mana, but you still need to know the spells before you can use it.