Crusader Kings 2 - 3.0's weight gain

Update either tomorrow or the day after, as well as migrating to a new thread that I have have control of (sorry @Gary for squatting here for over a year).

9 Likes

It’s been fun in this thread, but I have now made a dedicated project thread to go along with the new update. Here is the link: Fatocracy - A Crusader Kings 2 (Base game now free to play) weight gain expansion mod

I’m shy on time right now, I have to pack up to get home. So consider this build to be more for testing at the moment. The hunting system is now in place, as well as a couple of feast types. The hunting traits are present as well, but since I didn’t have access to an image editing software that could work with .DDS files here, they do not have sprites as of yet. I believe this works correctly, but take care with this update on existing saves. On the plus side, the hunting system is mostly contained, so even if it is broken at present, just avoid using the hunting system with games you are actually playing. Once I get back home, the first thing I’m going to do is make sprites for the traits that don’t have them.

5 Likes