art by TakoYasi on Deviantart for the mod
I’ve been making a weight gain mod for Crusader King’s 2 for about a year and a half. It isn’t finished yet, but it is playable. The aim of the mod is to greatly expand on the existing weight gain mechanics of the vanilla game while also making it not completely dominate the core experience.
- Improved the weight gain mechanic to have 11 different weight tiers from vanilla’s 2
- Replaced the age limitation for obesity with a lower number (vanilla required characters to be 45, now they just have to be considered adults)
- Removed the extreme health penalties of high weighs and replaced them with combat score penalties (and minor health debuffs at extreme sizes)
- Added the ability to track your current weight
- Added a clothing system with different clothing for different sizes
- Added a fetish system, your character can have a fat fetish (usually used as a stand in for feeder) or be a feedee
- Interactions with your lover/spouse/concubines related to your fetish, including coming out, stuffing sessions, dinner dates (this doesn’t require a fetish), fondling, and more
- Diet and physical activity system to assist with managing your and your family member’s figures
- Female characters have a random chance to have their weight be directed to different places, giving small benefits and more combat score penalties as they gain weight
- Added a skill system to supplement/replace the WoL dlc. Skills include cooking, baking, hunting, tailoring, and soon to be fishing. All unlock or improve abilities in some of the mod’s events.
- Ability for some characters to feed their prisoners to make them gain weight
- Most tribal nations are more aggressively against weight gain, use this to strategic advantage
- New artwork. Some are from other artist’s with their permission, others will be from me.
- Fantasy elements. Potions with various effects can be discovered, a magic system is going into place. There will be more magic themed events as well.
- Customizable options. You can turn off the fantasy elements and/or the nonconsensual content. All are on by default.
- No DLC is needed to play, but they will make it better. In the future, the mod will have some content exclusive to the DLCs, but not until after the 1.0 release.
Has compatibility and features for the mod “Luxuria Fantasia”, “Tentacled Dreams”, and “Tale of Nine-Tails”. Here’s the demo, now with the temporary obesity bugfixed: Fatocracy Demo 9 now with less fat.zip (2.2 MB)
Before attempting to install, run the game without the mod first if this is your first time playing CK2.
- Download the mod’s archive
- extract the contents of the archive
- move the contents of the archive into the folder: “Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings 2\mod” (NOT the archive itself), (if there is no mod folder, make one)
- open the game’s launcher
- open the mod panel on the right side of launcher (it’s next to the dlc tab)
- look for “Fatocracy” in the list of mods
- check the box to enable the mod
- the mod is now installed.