Crusader Kings 3

I wrote a bit for events in the CK2 mod, I could perhaps help a little if you need some stuff filled in.

3 Likes

Another Addendum for the Sweet merchant would be to double check the sub-option text.

Still doing the female ruler run and it seems that the text still references my ā€˜wifeā€™

Also could there potentially be a version of the mod that doesnā€™t use the edited genitals or sex animations? Not to be a prude but Iā€™m not really as into that lol

1 Like

No, thereā€™s no code for mounting the horse for now. If you want to work on it, we could collaborate.

Where exactly? ā€œMy wife may have another opinion thoughā€ - is it this one? Iā€™ll fix it.

If you have any ideas on the events above or have any idea of your own, we could try making it happen.

I understand you, but currently Iā€™m using Mange2020 mod as is. This would require either asking him to remove those bits or taking only the necessary stuff. I guess I could ask him about that. But if you donā€™t undress your ruler you wonā€™t really see edited genitals.

1 Like

Ok guys, Iā€™m currently working on the mod again since I have a little bit of spare time and I think I will finish the kitchen event chain and the minor events. Could use some help with the horse event chain and if you have any other ideas feel free to share them.

1 Like

Iā€™m writing up some ideas/text Iā€™ll send over to you for the horse stuff .
Its a bit of a rough draft but I should hopefully send it to you today.

1 Like

I messed around with the version and enjoyed it. The models clip at higher weights using the mange2020 mod but I believe that was warned.

If I get time I may poke through your code files and create a few things to share. Some ideas I had included feeder traits and events.

1 Like

In the next big update I already wanted to implement feeder traits and events.
By the way, can anyone here draw? We need a new icon for the gainer trait (I guess something involving mouth or belly) and the icon for the feeder trait.

1 Like

New version 1.1 is out. I fixed a few bugs and added a few new events (sneaking into the kitchen event chain for gainers, event to get the jovial matron modifier, event to break a chair for heavy people).
I created a separate thread for this mod, see you there. :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly thatā€™s fine if youā€™re using the Mange mod as is, I donā€™t want to make you do any more work for my sake. Just thought Iā€™d ask, is all. :slight_smile:

Well, honestly, I donā€™t know much about body morphing, so Iā€™m not sure itā€™s possible to take only specific parts of his body. Itā€™s just kind of a specific request, do you want nudity but with vanilla parts? You could ask him, since itā€™s his mod after all.

Iā€™d just rather not deal with the nudity at all, Iā€™m indifferent to it. Like I said though itā€™s not a HUGE deal, I can manage.

Well, my mod doesnā€™t really make you deal with nudity, at least for now.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be great if, at some point, we can find a way to add more polygons to the portrait figures. At certain sizes (especially when nude) you can really see some of the vertices of the 3D model.

Paradox announced earlier this week that they are tweaking mod tools to give more and easier access to different stuff in next patch, model options be in there

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s good! With the capability of smoother models, the characters will look a whole lot better at higher weights. :smiley:

1 Like

how can i download the game

If you mean the mod there is a link. You gotta buy the game to play it though either through steam or paradox (recommend steam for the workshop support)

ok thank you for replying

No problem I hope it was informative