Crusader Kings 3

But it’s also not really needed since if you create a hedonistic faith where gluttony is a virtue everyone gets pretty fast very quickly (I find)

1 Like

I can see one being made as an easy default instead of having to finagle a heresy in or reform a pagan faith but I agree in that its something that can wait.

Having the underlying ‘common’ weight gain events, mechanics, and core structure working would be preferable.
After that they could look into getting a formal religion with holy sites, holy orders, or other little bits can be looked into.

2 Likes

Only a few events are left to complete, and also a little bit of testing to make sure it works fine. Will probably release the first version in 1-2 weeks so that you guys can test it and share your feedback. :grinning:

5 Likes

Excellent, been looking forward to testing it.
Especially since I just realized in one of my Iron Man Runs that I could have just reformed Asari but my Learning leader just died.

Very cool, can’t wait!

I’m having some problems IRL and have reached the writer’s block when it comes to writing texts, so I can’t finish the last few events. This partial version is still playable though, at least I had a little bit of fun with it. It’s not as fleshed out as it should be, but still better than nothing I suppose. Here’s the link.
Installation: Install Mange2020 mod, make sure you also install male and female bodies.
Then unzip the contents of my mod into your mod folder and enable it in the launcher, make sure it’s below Mange’s mod in the load order.

If anyone is willing to help me write texts, I could finish the last few events faster. The future of the mod is currently unknown, even though I have some ideas that I want to implement.
If you find any bugs, report them here and I’ll try to fix them.

7 Likes

Awesome, I had a long day and have to bounce to hockey but from what I’ve seen it looks interesting.

Also…

1. If you just need someone to write text, I can give it a go if need be.

2. During the female ruler pregnancy diet decision.
    Top Option for Abundant Diet is the same text (I need a balanced Diet) as the balanced diet option and the same ‘subtext’ (This Pregnancy will cause normal weight gain.) as balanced diet. I don’t know if this is due the game selecting that text due to her current weight (normal/thin) and it will show larger options the fatter the ruler is or if its just a genuine text copy. Figured I’d ask regardless.

1 Like

Oh, I actually didn’t test female rulers, I will fix this bug.

As for help, currently there’s a whole event chain that has the code but not localization. It involves a person with gainer lifestyle sneaking into the kichen at night with multiple possible endings (more than the sweets merchant event chain). I need texts for what the person does in the kitchen and the message the spouse recives. Also other already implemented events could use different option/texts depending on the weight. I tried to add flavour texts that depend on the current weight but it could be better. Overall, here are the events and event chains that I didn’t implement:

1. Kitchen event as described above is mostly done.
  2. Gainer person neglects duties to eat and sleep (minor event, I could finish it myself)
  3. Breaking a chair (also a minor event, I could write the texts myself)
  4. Event chain that involves the ruler being unable to climb a horse and requiring assistance, with multiple outcomes, like successfully climbing the horse, failing and crushing the person assisting you, climbing the horse but crushing it. This one could use some help with texts.
  5. Wanted to bring back the jovial matron event to give a health boost to fat mothers of multiple children, to offset obesity health penalties a bit. This is a pretty small event, but it could use some description based on the mother’s weight.

No problem.
Do you have the code already in for the Mounting the Horse chain or no?
If you’re just looking for Trees I could try and put the text together for outcomes.

I wrote a bit for events in the CK2 mod, I could perhaps help a little if you need some stuff filled in.

3 Likes

Another Addendum for the Sweet merchant would be to double check the sub-option text.

Still doing the female ruler run and it seems that the text still references my ‘wife’

Also could there potentially be a version of the mod that doesn’t use the edited genitals or sex animations? Not to be a prude but I’m not really as into that lol

1 Like

No, there’s no code for mounting the horse for now. If you want to work on it, we could collaborate.

Where exactly? “My wife may have another opinion though” - is it this one? I’ll fix it.

If you have any ideas on the events above or have any idea of your own, we could try making it happen.

I understand you, but currently I’m using Mange2020 mod as is. This would require either asking him to remove those bits or taking only the necessary stuff. I guess I could ask him about that. But if you don’t undress your ruler you won’t really see edited genitals.

1 Like

Ok guys, I’m currently working on the mod again since I have a little bit of spare time and I think I will finish the kitchen event chain and the minor events. Could use some help with the horse event chain and if you have any other ideas feel free to share them.

1 Like

I’m writing up some ideas/text I’ll send over to you for the horse stuff .
Its a bit of a rough draft but I should hopefully send it to you today.

1 Like

I messed around with the version and enjoyed it. The models clip at higher weights using the mange2020 mod but I believe that was warned.

If I get time I may poke through your code files and create a few things to share. Some ideas I had included feeder traits and events.

1 Like

In the next big update I already wanted to implement feeder traits and events.
By the way, can anyone here draw? We need a new icon for the gainer trait (I guess something involving mouth or belly) and the icon for the feeder trait.

1 Like

New version 1.1 is out. I fixed a few bugs and added a few new events (sneaking into the kitchen event chain for gainers, event to get the jovial matron modifier, event to break a chair for heavy people).
I created a separate thread for this mod, see you there. :grinning:

1 Like

Honestly that’s fine if you’re using the Mange mod as is, I don’t want to make you do any more work for my sake. Just thought I’d ask, is all. :slight_smile:

Well, honestly, I don’t know much about body morphing, so I’m not sure it’s possible to take only specific parts of his body. It’s just kind of a specific request, do you want nudity but with vanilla parts? You could ask him, since it’s his mod after all.