Crusader Kings 3

Maybe you should avoid involving children in this? I’m sure your intent wasn’t malicious but that skirts the line too closely, and plus even outside of my concerns that may be against the rules of the site

1 Like

I think he means adult children, your heirs. Titles would/will probably go to your eldest child if none of them are of age for the fetish content.

3 Likes

Ahhh okay that’s fine then

2 Likes

I never meant children as minors, I was talking about heirs/title claimants. I would never bring children into this.

6 Likes

Keep in mind that the language for the game is the child in terms of inheritance references direct family lineage. Oldest child inherits and similar.

4 Likes

Where is this controlled? I couldn’t find a 3 year pulse event that obviously fires either a health or weight check. In yearly_on_actions the “yearly_health_pulse” is done yearly. Three years is a real slow update for sure.

Thank you for your input!

2 Likes

I hope v1 comes out soon, I am super hyped.

4 Likes

I know, I can’t wait! Crusader Kings 3 is fun right now, but it’ll be even more awesome when this mod is released! X3

1 Like

For sure, I think my favorite feature of this mod will be chosing others target weights

3 Likes

CK3’s first big patch, 1.1, is releasing tomorrow:

1 Like

Mmm i hope it will be delicious.

I’ve read that the creepy neck seam bug is getting fixed in vanilla which is great!

1 Like

and not model breaking for what is already done in the model work

2 Likes

Aw, I liked having Nearly Headless Nick as my liege.

1 Like

Really looking forward to this.

I’ve been playing around with CK3 for the last week or so, and whilst this mod will definitely spice things up a bit I’m impressed by what you can do in the game already.

If you install this mod: Steam Workshop::Ultimate Tooltip - Framework
And then this one:
Steam Workshop::Ultimate Tooltip - Display Weight

It lets you see a character’s target and current weights by hovering over the little heart by their name, which makes it much easier to see the impact of gains via feasts.

I’m on the fourth generation of a line of particularly large queens, where I’ve managed to marry in the lazy and gluttonous traits so every new heir is doomed to fatness by the time they reach adulthood. Some fun events too - I had one where my queen and daughter challenged each other to an eat off at a feast. Great fun!

3 Likes

I’m a bit of a fool or this mod(on the topic of the forum section) already out?

You’re probably confusing this mod with the CK2 mod

Yeah, that’s right. Skinny_Guy, can you tell me roughly which developers are the most productive here? I’m just wondering who has how much time to satisfy both their fetish and the fun of game development.

Well the CK2 guy has made more progress, and this guy is just starting out. So I guess technically it would be Failmuesum all though VT765 is doing good work as well :+1:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d say I’m more productive (especially this month), but I am much further along in development of the CK2 mod due to having almost a year’s worth of extra time. I’d say it’s coming along fairly well, especially now that I will be adding a lot more of the descriptive text into the game in this upcoming update. I pretty much have as much time as I want to develop it, although the main thing that slows me down a bit, is that I am also learning to draw at the same time (to make artwork for the mod once I get a bit better).

3 Likes